Celtic v St Mirren - Scottish Premiership Saturday 30 January, kick-off 3pm - all comments here

I would imagine the guy at Addidas is sitting with his hands in his head same as us.
"10 in a row they said"
Only £25 million and they 10IAR specials will fly out the shops they said"

We'll be lucky to get a 2021 commerative third place top at this rate.
the curse of adidas am sure oldco were in Adidas when they were going for 10 , not that it matters

The blame lies at the top head in the dressing room, not Shane Duffy to blame it's the ones who pick the team who have this gig, they blew it, time to admitt changes required its not happening and we are seeing the full extent, we want to move on, change now imminent, has to be.

Untitled.jpg

Not the news I wanted to hear. I want him gone immediately. Not hanging around like a toxic stench, when a new manager is due to be appointed.

As for Dermot Desmond's glowing tribute.

1. Lawell was well paid for doing the job.

2. He did not do the job as well, as it could, and should have been done.

3. He was the key figure in fermenting fraction within the club.

4. His lack of guts allowed Celtic to be bullied by vested interests, time after time. Either that, or it was through incompetence or in sympathy with those same vested interests.

5. His cowardice has allowed a cheating, conniving, tax evading, sectarian, toxic entity to be resurrected, to further pollute Scottish football.

6. He did not win one match or trophy and to suggest otherwise is disingenuous.

This is just some of what his real legacy is.

He looked after your interests and those of his own first, Mr. Desmond. Not those of Celtic.

He certainly will not be missed, by me.

I just hope the new man has more backbone. But I would not be filled with confidence. I think it will be more of the same.
Sorry folks, wrong thread. Meant to put it on the PL one. Maybe WC can help?

Last edited:
Lennon’s NEVER gonna resign, WHY is DD or PL not making that decision? I’ve heard its only a 300k pay off clause, we on the noise should have a whip round and cover it 🤣 FFS can someone in charge put him and us out our misery, like fecken Groundhog Day, every match day....

If it's the players fault let the new manager decide who's staying and who he wants to keep.the snake done it with Chris commons he didn't play again and it made a statement to the rest of the players.they say familiarity breeds contempt that's happened. Get the new manager in now that should give him enough time to get it sorted but it has to happen now.

No other manager in our history would have been given this long with our performances. Sorry, lack of. Throwing the players under the bus yet again. He is a laughing stock. Never has he held his hands up. Fekn embarrassment of a manager🤬

Back