Celtic v St Mirren - Scottish Premiership Saturday 30 January, kick-off 3pm - all comments here

Just watched the game
I'm not even upset anymore
Just resigned to the players seemingly not giving a shit, as they get their money anyway
Apart from St Mirren doing what they set out to do, they crowded Soro in the first half and in the second half parking the bus, at one point, I counted ten men of theirs in the box, while we struggled to break through, while we threw players on in a desperate attempt to get a point, never mind 3
Frustrating game to watch, and if anyone can tell me what Ajeti brings to the team, I'm a Nigerian Prince, with Millions to give away
5 Million for him, yer having a laugh
Losing Bitton to injury didn't help, but again we look like amateurs at the beck
Udual suspects, Duffy, please don't take him permanently, and Christie trying the 'worldie' which ends up in row Z
I'm watching cartoons with the wee yin, and enjoying that more than the gong show of 94 minutes, I'm not getting back
So DILLIGAF you are the Nigerian Prince that shammy has been waiting on these past few months?

How Lennon can give the Radio Scotland interview and stay in post is just embarrassing. It also says a lot about the man himself. No personal responsibility taken.
I'll go in as interim, cos I'll not be any worse.
HH
I listened to it and he answered the questions asked as he always does
Everyone wants to call out the players for what they are but he’s not allowed ?
Is he the only one that can’t criticise them
He’s not blaming everyone but himself
He’s not taking the full responsibility fir those that aren’t trying a leg

Just watched the game
I'm not even upset anymore
Just resigned to the players seemingly not giving a shit, as they get their money anyway
Apart from St Mirren doing what they set out to do, they crowded Soro in the first half and in the second half parking the bus, at one point, I counted ten men of theirs in the box, while we struggled to break through, while we threw players on in a desperate attempt to get a point, never mind 3
Frustrating game to watch, and if anyone can tell me what Ajeti brings to the team, I'm a Nigerian Prince, with Millions to give away
5 Million for him, yer having a laugh
Losing Bitton to injury didn't help, but again we look like amateurs at the beck
Udual suspects, Duffy, please don't take him permanently, and Christie trying the 'worldie' which ends up in row Z
I'm watching cartoons with the wee yin, and enjoying that more than the gong show of 94 minutes, I'm not getting back
Dear Mr Nigerian Prince how you Doin I see you are giving away yir Minions is that Nigerian currantsy I don’t want much so if you can give me anything for me and my 27 children so we can buy a tv 📺 and video
And watch the same cartoons as you.
As my Kids are 😢 all the time as they’re watching the Celtic Shirley you have some Pity for us you have a strange Nigerian
Name Mr Dilligivitaway.
Mon the Cartooners

HH 😂

if anyone can tell me what Ajeti brings to the team, I'm a Nigerian Prince, with Millions to give away 5 Million for him, yer having a laugh
And we were being strongly linked with Ivan Toney who also went for £5m (plus add ons) and is continuing to score for fun as he has always done throughout all his career. Bringing in his then coach from Peterborough, Gavin Strachan, made it almost certain we were going to bring him to Paradise - but someone decided to spend that money on Ajeti instead.

There are no guarantees when you bring in new players or managers, but I know which player I would have bought at tge time. The same as I'd have spent the £1m it took to buy Birger Melling from Rosenberg rather than the over £3m we paid for Bolingoli.

And we were being strongly linked with Ivan Toney who also went for £5m (plus add ons) and is continuing to score for fun as he has always done throughout all his career. Bringing in his then coach from Peterborough, Gavin Strachan, made it almost certain we were going to bring him to Paradise - but someone decided to spend that money on Ajeti instead.

There are no guarantees when you bring in new players or managers, but I know which player I would have bought at tge time. The same as I'd have spent the £1m it took to buy Birger Melling from Rosenberg rather than the over £3m we paid for Bolingoli.
I think that someone nre Ajeti was Lennon BB.
Seem to remember him saying he liked him and tried to get him before he went to West Ham

I canny understand we’re 2-1 doon he takes a striker aff and puts rogic oan when there’s two strikers sitting oan there arse in the stand , too be fair wan done absolutely fuck aw when he did come oan 🙈🙈🙈 were the fuvk is ma jaskit 😂😂😂

I canny understand we’re 2-1 doon he takes a striker aff and puts rogic oan when there’s two strikers sitting oan there arse in the stand , too be fair wan done absolutely fuck aw when he did come oan 🙈🙈🙈 were the fuvk is ma jaskit 😂😂😂
that was a question, take off griffiths and dont bring on ajeti or klimala, but instead a midfielder.
you must think they're shite then neil ? or words tae that effect

Dear Mr Nigerian Prince how you Doin I see you are giving away yir Minions is that Nigerian currantsy I don’t want much so if you can give me anything for me and my 27 children so we can buy a tv 📺 and video
And watch the same cartoons as you.
As my Kids are 😢 all the time as they’re watching the Celtic Shirley you have some Pity for us you have a strange Nigerian
Name Mr Dilligivitaway.
Mon the Cartooners

HH 😂
How about I pay for a subscription to Celtic TV for you?
No, at the moment, that would be cruel and inuman punishment
Absolute pish we're watching
I don't watch the post game interviews
We can all see what the problem is, whoever thought that Duffy was the answer at the back, and Ajeti up front, needs their bumps felt

Thats also true wheres the players personal pride in winning a game a fitbaw u dont just down tools

Griffiths, was he injured ?
5 Million quid for Ajeti, who couldn't hit a coo in the arse with a banjo
Big shakeup needed, right through the backroom staff, management, and the team
This, is dire to watch
People say they miss the fans, well, if they played like that in front of 60,000 they'd be getting booed off the park, and rightly so

I stopped listening to lennys bollox long ago and seems so have the players.
We seen last October with the most gutless display I've ever witnessed against the scum we had serious problems and issues within this team.
Yet we have still had to put up with this calamity and embarrassing performances still.
I am totally disgusted and shocked that we have let our club deteriorate to such levels in a season that meant so much to us.
I will only really start to restore faith in the club again when all of those responsible for this complete shitshow of a season are all shown the door ASAP

that was a question, take off griffiths and dont bring on ajeti or klimala, but instead a midfielder.
you must think they're shite then neil ? or words tae that effect
There's stirkers in the SPFL at other clubs, who could do a better job, for way less money, than what we laid out on our subs, who are absolute rubbish, Ajeti and Klimala don't fit in with our style of play, whatever the fuck that style is

Back