Celtic v the Rangers - Beautiful Sunday, 31 March - all comments here

I’m away out to the vet with my wee cat at 10.50 the day. He’s post opp as he had his wee dangly bits removed on Thursday.... poor wee lad. My vets on strict instructions to get us in and seen as soon as we get there. Can you imagine having to miss any of the match while a vet looks up your cats arse. I’ll never live it down. HH

I’m away out to the vet with my wee cat at 10.50 the day. He’s post opp as he had his wee dangly bits removed on Thursday.... poor wee lad. My vets on strict instructions to get us in and seen as soon as we get there. Can you imagine having to miss any of the match while a vet looks up your cats arse. I’ll never live it down. HH
I hope your wee fella is well, GG, I think my wee boy is half-cut at the moment (the bottle was tipped over this morning and suspiciously empty.....I'm sure there was a nip or two left).

Get him a nice wee bit of chicken breast that doesn't need much chewing and lighter on his stomach.

HH wee cat

Your wean or your cat??
Cat's a feckin Bengal Lancer, B.......he loves a wee swally and I dinnae help by rolling up at half-past daft o'clock.

My head's meltin, but at least I can walk...... That wee daftie fell aff the back of the settee half-an-hour ago!!!

Hope your good to go for the match, B, the sun is shining up here and I'm away to find a hairy dog for my head and my cst

HH

Aw thanks SP sounds good tae me. He looks confused bless him keeps looking in between his legs and then looking at me so I feel bloody guilty. If the huns go down in flames he’ll be on tinned red salmon fir the week. I’ve told him but he didnae look over impressed. HH
Hahaha I got stink-eye for a week when I got my wee fella done.

I felt as guilty as sin, but I'm glad I done it. Other than making me fall off shed roofs, he's a good boy and follows me aboot all day.

Back