Celtic v the Rangers - Beautiful Sunday, 31 March - all comments here

Hahaha I got stink-eye for a week when I got my wee fella done.

I felt as guilty as sin, but I'm glad I done it. Other than making me fall off shed roofs, he's a good boy and follows me aboot all day.
Aye my wee lad is so loving he was a stray that we fed in the garden fir over a year before he decided to move in now he’s the boss and we are staff. He’s really milking it now bless him

C'mon Celtic, First home game against either of the zombie teams I've missed since before Our new Stadium was built, and just to keep my old heart skipping along nicely today my sons just left for the game with my ticket for his mate, so Celtic for my sanity just batter the living daylights out this shower of:poop: today, still going for 4 nothing with Broonie to score ..

Now where's the tbags..

Need something to focus on just now that will have the positive outcome that i want.

So defo looking for the scum to get trollied. Fk i feel like i’d love to skelp them myself right now.

Time to showboat and sink the bad ship inferiority.

I said 3-0 but really 3-0 with a couple of skelpings and the debt dome crumbling into oblivion once more might make me feel a wee bit better.

COYBIG
Know how you feel I feel like being at them mysel the blue room will be well and truly blue after the game.... more tomb than room. Mon the Hoops

I’d post a pic of mine but I’m a tech numpty and I’ve not a scooby of how to do it. It took me two days and a lesson from my grandson to get to post a reply..... no feckin hope is there

Below the text box is a wee attached file thing. Click that. It will ask if you want to go into your photos. Click that, then click on the photo you want then click on, post reply.

Looks like Lennie is looking to go at them in the last 30 minutes.

Holding back the real pace and the craft of Rogic until then.

Gamble with Ntcham and Hayes I must say.

All the loan players on the bench I see....

We shall see soon enough.

COYBIG

Not the team i would have went with wee jamsie better have the game of his life as we'll be lacking,if were the huns i would be chuffed at that team and be in our faces from the off get an early goal and then park the bus

Tin foil hat on but i think lennys playing it safe , he should have started with the loans the unknown

off to watch it so time will tell

mon the hoops

Back