Celtic v theRangers - Sunday 21 March 2021 Kick-off 12 noon.

As this game in now being allowed to happen, I along with all celtic supporters, would be grateful if the police do their jobs and arrest any hun supporters who try to get close to Celtic Park. No placidly guiding them on their merry way. To our own fans I hope they don't take the bait and allow police Scotland the excuse to wade in with riot gear. As this is what the Scottish press would love to happen. As for the game itself I would be grateful for a 1-0 victory, while secretly hoping for a much more convincing win. HH.
C mon Manc, 4-0. AT LEAST. HH

Can't see it bhoys

we've not raised our game all season our players have been pathetic does no one remember the last game we played at dundee ,none of the players are interested in turning up
we've got a shit defence who are all over the place , Christie the sky rocket man always first name on the team sheet ,strikers who can only walk the ball in the net or so they think
Our 2 up and coming best players benched and sub'd , and 2 clip board useless knts in the dug out ,along with 2 unfit useless strikers who just couldn't be arsed to get fit ,,,and that's just the faults with our team , will be intersting with the break we've had to see if we actually have a game plan :LOL: :LOL::LOL: nah just kidding of course we don't

we then have collum the only knt with eyes in the back of his head and his 3 useless hun assistants ,the game will go every 50/50 tackle to the huns ,every assault ignored ,every red/yellow card offence ignored unless it harms Celtic , huns will get every descision going and our mute naval gazers in the stands will say and do fk all like they have all season

Can't fault your optimism but i just don't see our collection of heartless fkrs even breaking sweat in this or any other game this season

Struggling to see how we win the game tomorrow, this current team are finished and have shown nothing to give hope that they can turn up tomorrow and play with the hunger and desire required.
Given we've had 2 weeks since the last game I'd like to hope that Kennedy has been working on a gameplan different to the ones that have failed consistently this season.
Personally would like to see us go back to the 4-4-1-1 we played v Lille away and home, but think it'll be the diamond and Brown and Bain will start.

Barkas
Kenny Welsh Ajer Taylor
Christie Soro McGregor Elyounoussi
Turnbull
Edouard

Hope to see Forrest get 30 mins, don't think he's fit enough to start otherwise he'd be straight into the team.

Can't see it bhoys

we've not raised our game all season our players have been pathetic does no one remember the last game we played at dundee ,none of the players are interested in turning up
we've got a shit defence who are all over the place , Christie the sky rocket man always first name on the team sheet ,strikers who can only walk the ball in the net or so they think
Our 2 up and coming best players benched and sub'd , and 2 clip board useless knts in the dug out ,along with 2 unfit useless strikers who just couldn't be arsed to get fit ,,,and that's just the faults with our team , will be intersting with the break we've had to see if we actually have a game plan :LOL: :LOL::LOL: nah just kidding of course we don't

we then have collum the only knt with eyes in the back of his head and his 3 useless hun assistants ,the game will go every 50/50 tackle to the huns ,every assault ignored ,every red/yellow card offence ignored unless it harms Celtic , huns will get every descision going and our mute naval gazers in the stands will say and do fk all like they have all season

Can't fault your optimism but i just don't see our collection of heartless fkrs even breaking sweat in this or any other game this season

My head agrees with you.....but my heart just hopes there’s some pride left.....I’d let Broonie do the team talk.....in fact I’d let him pick the team and decide the tactics...

I can only hope broony can lift this hopeless team up to give them a game, if nothing else just to put this thought of theirs that their “invincible” to bed, hope Forrest is fit enough to start, we’ve missed him big time, as usual the most important man on the park will be ....the referee, COYBIG 🍀💚

Struggling to see how we win the game tomorrow, this current team are finished and have shown nothing to give hope that they can turn up tomorrow and play with the hunger and desire required.
Given we've had 2 weeks since the last game I'd like to hope that Kennedy has been working on a gameplan different to the ones that have failed consistently this season.
Personally would like to see us go back to the 4-4-1-1 we played v Lille away and home, but think it'll be the diamond and Brown and Bain will start.

Barkas
Kenny Welsh Ajer Taylor
Christie Soro McGregor Elyounoussi
Turnbull
Edouard

Hope to see Forrest get 30 mins, don't think he's fit enough to start otherwise he'd be straight into the team.

Any team that has the worlds biggest shitebag and worlds best "step over step over, run into defender then throw your hands in the air" artist that is eli in it deserves to lose and any coach that picks him as a starter deserves to......well he just deserves to fuck off really to be honest.

Can't see it bhoys

Are you ever positive about anything tractor man?

Can't see it bhoys

Sad, but true, here`s hoping we raise our game.

Are you ever positive about anything tractor man?
a get your point tony but come on lookin at the bigger picture we've been awful i would go as far to say the celtic team in the hampden year had more fight than this team ,,,,,,i hope i'm wrong i hope it's a great game from the get go and the players all give 100% and go right through the back of morelos, but that's my head telling me that was confident going into the last 2 games ,,,look how they turned out

I think he's gonna play broony the morra instead of soro unfortunately am saying that because I like how mobile the boy is he gets about the pitch better and his passing is good aswell but think Kennedy will play it safe way broony anchoring the midfield..... he's gonna be up against that prick Davis ffs.... I'm hoping broony's rite up for it and puts a show on cause we need it.... a win the morra win be magic tbh im going for 3-1 to us obviously.....HH....YNWA.....COYBIG

I think he's gonna play broony the morra instead of soro unfortunately am saying that because I like how mobile the boy is he gets about the pitch better and his passing is good aswell but think Kennedy will play it safe way broony anchoring the midfield..... he's gonna be up against that prick Davis ffs.... I'm hoping broony's rite up for it and puts a show on cause we need it.... a win the morra win be magic tbh im going for 3-1 to us obviously.....HH....YNWA.....COYBIG
Is eddie fit cairnsybhoy?

Members online

Latest posts

Back