Celtic v theRangers - Sunday 21 March 2021 Kick-off 12 noon.

Let's not kid ourselves today, as we have had a full 2 weeks to prepare for this game, so no excuses can be accepted.
Only thing at stake for us is PRIDE, so will our players who have shown fuck all pride best part of the season finally show some today?
We witnessed the most pathetic preformance the last time this scum came to our place and stunk it out of it and no way will that be tolerated today.
Want to see the PRIDE restored back into these players by putting in a preformance to shut these scum bastards up and restore order back in Glasgow by showing we have only loaned our title out for a season.
A win is a must and any score will do, the bigger the better.
Will JK go with 2 up front? I don't think so as that would possibly mean dropping broony as I don't think we would play with the diamond.
So expect the 4231, even though I wouldn't be a big fan of it for us, and if so I hope Soro is along side broony and put calmac to the left.
Eddy wants to give us one big preformance and today needs to be the day to deliver.
Still believe we have enough PRIDE within the team to deliver the result we all crave so 3-1 win for the hoops
HH and YNWA

Gonnae sumbuddy just take the ball aff that lowlife Kunt, couldn't believe how not one of us bothered to tackle that mutant this season!

Show some heart, take it seriously and hit 'em hard, Celtic

Gonna miss the game as I'm working but I'll be skiving me are off n checking in as much as I can!
Working oan the Sabbath!?! WTF

5-0 to the Quadruple Treble Champions!!!

I must say that I am not looking forward to this. No doubt there will be some flyover or something given the full coverage and then there will be the gloating faces which will only get more hideous if we do not turn up to alter them at least a bit. So come on Celtic, I have work this afternoon and I could do without being seething all the way through it 😂 COYBIG

Members online

Latest posts

Back