Celtic v theRangers - Sunday 21 March 2021 Kick-off 12 noon.

Played them aff the park at their shitehole so expect more of the same the mora.Would start Broony ,could be his last against them at parkheed so he ll be up for it .Intae them from the start.mon the hoops.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK regardless of the result tomorrow.but we better defeat these horrible cants...I am running an imaginary book on who tries to tie a lie banner ti the goalpost on how many titles have been won by our visitors tomorrow after 90 minutes ..fat boy duffallo evens...arsefield 11/10 .. shooter Kant 9/5 ..Slippy 5/2...fat boy boyd 2/1 ...Andy Walker 10/1.

We haven't laid a glove on this shite for a long time now despite our nearly performance last time out . I hope our players are watching the despicable antics of both their over rated players and their low life supporters and understand the need to represent a hurting and angry Celtic support with a 90 minute display of leaving everything on the pitch.
We haven't scored a goal against them in 3 ....we've lost the last 3 ...we haven't gone a full season without beating the old or new club for 21 years. It's time for these fuckers to smell the glove and be given a bloody nose ...Cmon the Celtic 💪💚

yes SMELL THE FUCKING GLOVE YA HUN BASTARDS :ROFLMAO:

Covid statrting eleven

McGregor

Pattersoncovid
Barrasick
Goldson
Helderhair

Davis
Aribo
Airfield

Kent
Moreloss
Hagi

covid bench

Jack fucked Itten Wright Zungo Kamara tavenier fucked defoe Roofe Balogun left on coach with driver jimmy bell
I'm surprised Kamara is fit for the bench after being whispered at, as for Roofe How's his foot after that violent keeper stuck his face in it?

Watch Goldson and Zungu have a kick at man on ground, hope UEFA take note of this, shitebags.
Scum is what scum does, not surprised what the scum do, just get glossed over, distraction techniques deployed, set loose the squirrels, focus on a whispered word, never mind nearly killing the goalkeeper vicious assaults before and after the game😡

I'm choking for this the morra noo getting heavy fevered we've had a fortnight to prepare for this game and during that time the teams had to tolerate all the site about them winning the fuckin league🙈 we're gonny pump these hun bastards its gonny be good troops enjoy the game everybody...HH...YNWA....COYBIG...UP THE RA🥳🖕

Back