CELTIC v VALENCIA - all comments here

Before I ask, tictastic is right. We should probably stop this thread, and forgive me for extending it a wee bit longer (did I say that right?).

Agree with @boab1916 -- future is green -- but what I wanted to mention is I'm glad to see a Palestinian flag flying in this video. I am going to go out on a limb and assume that's an ultra waving that flag?
You have to watch this, the biggest support for Palestine in the UK.

How about a rave in irish, the language they said was dead.

Ha. ???. I love the Irish.

Had the tunes on all day it helps me smash my targets.

Good for my concentration.

Going to my meeting in the community centre tonight.

Sure to get a giggle there and if Tic n Bill keep the giggles up i will piss masel (hypothetically speaking merely) when i get back.

Thanx for the pic pal you rock.

Hope you had a great day Boab. ?

Ha. ???. I love the Irish.

Had the tunes on all day it helps me smash my targets.

Good for my concentration.

Going to my meeting in the community centre tonight.

Sure to get a giggle there and if Tic n Bill keep the giggles up i will piss masel (hypothetically speaking merely) when i get back.

Thanx for the pic pal you rock.

Hope you had a great day Boab. ?
Same to you, and aye ah did, except for the pissing bit(y)

Am way you mate time to draw a line under an other piss poor show,,,one thing about the “so called pummelin we took”Valencia had three attempts at our goal??a might stand corrected on that???so let’s no get too down,,,still got fucked tho?

We never landed a glove and our own mistakes cost us...again. It’s the same old freezing and cut throat approach that is getting us down. We never learn, we repeat the same shite. We don’t replace shite defenders. We just think because we can hammer shite teams in Scotland that will transfer to Europe. It doesn’t and it never will. That’s what fucks us off, not getting beat by better teams, but doing fuck all to fix glaring deficiencies everybody bar the manager and board has seen for three years.

We never landed a glove and our own mistakes cost us...again. It’s the same old freezing and cut throat approach that is getting us down. We never learn, we repeat the same shite. We don’t replace shite defenders. We just think because we can hammer shite teams in Scotland that will transfer to Europe. It doesn’t and it never will. That’s what fucks us off, it getting beat by better teams, but doing fuck all to fix glaring deficiencies everybody bar the manager and board has seen for three years.

Oh Gee, your too late. I slit my wrists awready ?

Totally get that mate but you have to learn from your fuck up's in life to move forward. It's been that way since the first caveman used his baws for bait to a sabre tooth tiger! ?TH ☘☘

Well the bhoys remembered for 15 minutes they were wearing the famous jersey.

Then dementia fkn set it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to compete with spanish clubs that can spend 35 million on one player.sometimes we get lucky and get a great result but the money for tv and sponsorship in Scotland is a pittance compared to England spain Germany and France. I know every body gets that and it's hard watching the hoops getting tanked at home but that's where we are at.may be some day a rich oil sheikh will ride in to town and shovel billions in to the club but that won't happen.what I I'm settling for is ten in a row with brendan Rodgers and Scott brown lifting the trophy who by the way is not passed it.let the basket case a cross town dream of sheikh. Our dream is real it's on the horizon. Keep er lite.

No arguments there Jinky but surely we can expect this group of players to at least be switched on and focused during a match and have the ability to make simple passes?

I was at the game last night and watching professional footballers struggle to make passes yer granny could pull off while others like Boyata, who played like the game was an inconvenient interruption to his daydreaming, was fucking embarrassing. It breaks my heart to say it but we looked like rank amateurs last night and that had nothing to do with how much the opposition earns from TV deals.

HH Jinky.

Last edited:
No arguments there Jinky but surely we can expect this group of players to at least be switched on and focused during a match and have the ability to make simple passes?

I was at the game last night and watching professional footballers struggle to make passes yer granny could pull off while others like Boyata, who played like the game was an inconvenient interruption to his daydreaming, was fucking embarrassing. It breaks my heart to say it but we looked like rank amateurs last night and that's got nothing to do with how much the opposition earns from TV deals.

HH Jinky.

Boyata always looks like he’s dreamin.

Members online

Latest posts

Back