Champions League Draw August 25th

There’s definitely some kind of weird alternative reality when it comes to the Newco and pundits all over the UK.
Can’t quite fathom what it is, I mean Talkshite for example, what is there to gain from their pundits pushing guff like that? Its obvious to anyone with even a morsel of football knowledge who has the toughest draw?? Its bonkers it really is.
Liverpool v Sevco...referee...Boaby Madden
HUNdits after the Group stage draw, giving it
"Celtic in Crisis"
"Rangers, should be a dawdle"
Kris 'Thatcher' Void, and Kenny 'Moon Unit' Miller, along with the usual mutants, Fat Sally, Kneel McCannae

HH

There’s definitely some kind of weird alternative reality when it comes to the Newco and pundits all over the UK.
Can’t quite fathom what it is, I mean Talkshite for example, what is there to gain from their pundits pushing guff like that? Its obvious to anyone with even a morsel of football knowledge who has the toughest draw?? Its bonkers it really is.
They’re gonna get a real heathy dose of reality here, aw these teams take it VERY seriously, due to the crazy money oan offer, nae 2nd rate, cannie be arsed wi this competition teams here, Liverpool will gubb them home and away, Ajax will have all the inside knowledge due to Shirley bassy signing fur them, Napoli finished 3rd last season and are currently in 1st place after 2 games this year in the Italian league, so will be no pushover

Brill draw ,I read Leipzig and Shakner were lowest seedings in pot 2 and 3 for what thats worth..Leipzig havent had a great start with one draw and two defeats and Shakner will have to play at a neutral home ground so i fancy our chances..I bet im not alone in hoping that Sevco landing in group c when it was 50/50 with the balls..I think huns underestimating Napoli who have had a great start to season ..Liverpool and Ajax are champions league regulars and should handle huns pretty easily ..Bring on Euro champions Real Madrid :)

Happy with the draw. The glamour games v Real Madrid and winnable games v Leipzig & Shakhtar. Would hope to get to Europa League at least.
Would love to go to the Bernabeau but I'd imagine tickets will be scarce (think reconstruction work there is still on going) so may go to Warsaw for Shakhtar game where tickets may be more readily available.

In a better mood tonight than last night. We're gonna do real Madrid in Celtic park and a score draw in Spain. We're topping this group and No one will convince me otherwise. I'm as sure as the earth is flat..... or round..... who the fuck cares??? Where's Thai Tim when I need him???
And you're right lubo, up the fuckin raa!!!

I reckon we will take 2nd....but I wouldn't be disappointed in 3rd if it happened. I dont believe we can win the champions league 😬😬 but once Ange and bhoys have had experience of it and played in it then we definitely could go on and win the europa...not trying to sound defeatist or anything......up the RA
I'd have liked your post Lubo except for the "Up The RA" bit. I'm only interested in my team. Not politics. I hope I don't upset you with this cos you know I think you're a top bloke.
Hate the singing of "the troubles" myself. I'm watching a game of football. As I said I hope no offence is taken🍀

Back