Champions League Draw - Celtic v FK Sarajevo

I would like to draw on our home pitch and 2 1 on your pitch but it will be tough. Our goalie is good CB also, we have few good players in midfield and the best striker in the last 10 years in Sarajevo. Wishes for the result is my fan opinion but you are a better team that is for sure.
I think we need to get a strong result at home. Hopefully with 3 or more goal victory.

Because I think the temperature will be very high and I think the Sarajevo fans will be big crowd and lots of noise supporting the team. Which means it could be very difficult to win in Bosnia.

Hi guys. I am from Sarajevo and as I can see you are interested in what pitch are you going to play. Pitch is not the best condition but city administration wants to build new pitch to be ready for game BiH vs Italy. Construction didn't start yet so I think the pitch will be bad for the first match. Sarajevo is also an Olympic city since 1984, city of good people and awesome but cheap beer. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. Cheers
Hello sarajevofan, don't think Olympic city will have much bearing on the proceedings. Unless we're playing up on the mountains somewhere. HH

Hi guys. I am from Sarajevo and as I can see you are interested in what pitch are you going to play. Pitch is not the best condition but city administration wants to build new pitch to be ready for game BiH vs Italy. Construction didn't start yet so I think the pitch will be bad for the first match. Sarajevo is also an Olympic city since 1984, city of good people and awesome but cheap beer. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. Cheers
hahahahahah, is anyone coming to watch game in Sarajevo?
My Father often said that Yugoslavia were the best team at the 1974 World Cup. I also remember the 1992 side who had to withdraw from the European Championships in Sweden.

I believe that side would have won the tournament.

My Father often said that Yugoslavia were the best team at the 1974 World Cup. I also remember the 1992 side who had to withdraw from the European Championships in Sweden.

I believe that side would have won the tournament.
I watched that World Cup highlights recently

We drew with Brazil and Yugoslavia and beat Zaire 2 nil

but Yugoslavia won 8 nil

And Brazil 3 nil

but the Yugoslavians were dynamite against zaire

looked like Brazil more than Brazil

haha

Aye 1992 that was year they beat Denmark to Qualify and Denmark took their place and won the whole thing.

Musta been magic team

Members online

Latest posts

Back