Close season so its time for a transfer thread......

Agreed GS, but as I've kept saying until the coaching set up is addressed more and more of these youngsters will slip the net.
We are nowhere near able to compete against the riches that are on offer in leagues elsewhere but still believe a restructure in wages can be on offer.
A playing career can be fairly short in terms of landing that big contract most players are looking for nowadays.
Yet I believe Christie and ajer are meant to be only on 8k and 12k respectively.
This is still ridiculously low, compared to what they can earn elsewhere and especially what we did pay out last season on wages to loans.
Surely we should be paying more to the youngsters if we see real potential.
At a guess would making them big earners be on comparison to project earners within the bigger leagues.
I still think that the board are trying to hoodwink us all, in trying to make out the wages aren't available in order to rather line there own pockets.
Money will always speak in the football climate and maybe this also needs to be addressed so that the younger players aren't ready to jump ship at the first given opportunity to do so
Ridiculous money mate when you consider T.K. was reportedly on £25000 before he left.
I think Christie is a survival English premier league team quality even though there is talk of B.R. coming in with an offer for him.
Ajer I think is a middle to front English premier league team,I think somebody like big Virgil could help him become a quality defender,but if you are right John then £8k and £12k for these two is well off the mark.

HH

Fed up hearing about us being "interested" in players.
Go and fucking buy someone.
If we don't get a decent quality player signed by ST dead line, I won't be renewing.
You would get the impression glasbhoy the club couldn't give too hoots about that as plenty more customers to take advantage of

Mario Vuskovic linked as being Anges' first signing?

We were linked with him back in April which begs the question, "is this Ange's idea?"
It does beg the question who is putting these 'targets ' to ange.
Alan Nixon is saying today that ange is not identifying targets. We don't have a head of recruitment or a DoF.
So who is coming up with targets?
Is PL actually leaving the club or is he the new DoF

Iam assuming a big target up front gives us options. Although I would have liked to see Bayou get another chance.
I think you will find it has PL all over it.
Didn't get us Toney last season. He's seen this guy playing in league 1 and scoring 30 goals. He probably think he's played a blinder, Toney would have cost £6m , this guys a free.

It does beg the question who is putting these 'targets ' to ange.
Alan Nixon is saying today that ange is not identifying targets. We don't have a head of recruitment or a DoF.
So who is coming up with targets?
Is PL actually leaving the club or is he the new DoF
Good question glasbhoy, one we would all like to know the answer to

Mario Vuskovic linked as being Anges' first signing?

We were linked with him back in April which begs the question, "is this Ange's idea?"
Don't think so ,this has all the hallmarks of Lawwell there's not a chance in hell the new guy has sat down in a fortnight and dug these players names out seeing as some were targets before lennon left

The poor guys being set up to fail ,he has no backroom staff of his own and getting players he probably never asked for or looked at and still the 2 clipboards are in the dugout

The clipes are still running the show no wonder season tickets are reported to be down,if was half the man everyone was reporting him to be ange would today have announced kennedy and strachans leaving date

Gianluigi Longari
@Glongari
#Celtic talks on for Mario #Vušković from #Hajduk. They are ready to offer 5M£.
@tvdellosport
#transfers

Back