Cost of the common denominator - from Celtic Underground

the
I kind of hoped it was to replace the dozen players that left our squad using some of the huge wages off our books and the profit from last year to sensibly speculate on improving for this season. But maybe not!
they have got to pay tax on profits. I don't understand. co-op loan is due this year £19m

Yes.[/QUOTE
Sham I know there will, coz those that are able will go. I admire that belief. Our board have built up a large cash cow, but that can tumbling down in a second in world trading markets. We have sold 17% shares to another company, no supporter was offered these shares. think about it.

the

they have got to pay tax on profits. I don't understand. co-op loan is due this year £19m
So the previous years of profit are meaningless? I have been in management for 2 decades and appreciate when a company can make a loss on their P+L statement. No offence - but pish! We have deliberately under invested. We can definitely afford to invest in our playing staff!

excuse me. I did not state we cannot invest, all I was saying you pay taxes on what you have in company. If you have at end of tax year you have surplus you pay taxes on that. If you sell/buy that negates a certain extant in paying taxes. poss outsourcing etc. not getting into a debate, just a thought. been there.

set they controls fur the heart ae the sun!
stop it, ummagumma, was probs when they where at their best. my older brother who was their age was down in London at that time and knew them along with other bands in sixties. hippydom. good on them. not a lot survived bad drugs. even then

excuse me. I did not state we cannot invest, all I was saying you pay taxes on what you have in company. If you have at end of tax year you have surplus you pay taxes on that. If you sell/buy that negates a certain extant in paying taxes. poss outsourcing etc. not getting into a debate, just a thought. been there.
excellent!

stop it, ummagumma, was probs when they where at their best. my older brother who was their age was down in London at that time and knew them along with other bands in sixties. hippydom. good on them. not a lot survived bad drugs. even then
careful with that axe Falcov!!!!!

Aw Eugene.I run and I run to the sun but it's sinking coz I've been sitting on my ass, thinking I have time!!!!!Silly Billy dolls.

Brian's psychedelic breakfast,had 12 dream's and was feelin a wee bit sardonic!

Back