Don't let them take your mind

You show him physical proof of a ship going over the edge of horizon on a extra zoom camera and he claims it isnt going over the edge and uses a non similar example to proof absurdity then says there. hahahahahahaha

Hey TT

You have been to USA Thailand and Europe

Can you reacha ll these places by going in multiples stright lines and if so how is that possibl;e

You know why hes called eric dubayEducation 4.jpg

If we were living on a spinning globe airplane’s would constantly have to dip their noses down every few minutes to compensate for the curvature of the earth (with a circumference of 25,000 miles the earth would be constantly curving at the speed of an airplane). In reality however, they never do this! They learn how to fly based on a level flat plane. Also if the earth was spinning the airplane’s going west would get to their destination much faster since the earth is spinning in the opposite direction. If the atmosphere is spinning with the earth then airplanes flying west would have to fly faster than the earth’s spin to reach its destination. In reality, the earth is flat and airplanes just fly level and reach their destination easily because the earth is not moving.

Is every pilot and ship captain in on the secret then. Surely that's info they would have to know..."by the way Jim...now don't say anything cos it's a huge secret...congratulations on gaining your plane/boat licence by the way, but just so your aware...the Earth is flat so be careful you don't fly/sail of the edge...ok....great. Are you and Jill still going to the Parkers house warming tonight??"

????

So say I fly from the UK and the UK is the centre point of the flat earth....the middle...and I fly west....or left...if I keep my course as West...then surely it fly straight off the flat earth. I wouldn't fly around in a circle. For that to happen I would have to keep turning left.

The soviet union spent a lot of manpower and human capital deaths building intercontinental misles in late 50s which scared the crap out of the rest of the world when the succesfully sent uri gargarin into space and round the earth globe back into earth robit and did it in around 1 hour.

Your saying all those people burned to death in failed launches both in russia and usa were all spent to promote a lie that earth is globe and its impossible to do waht the russians claimed and filmed was part of the cold war lie.

Newton and einstein were in on the scam

But dubay no answers knows best.

Heard som ecrackers but thats like best one yet.

hahahaha

Is every pilot and ship captain in on the secret then. Surely that's info they would have to know..."by the way Jim...now don't say anything cos it's a huge secret...congratulations on gaining your plane/boat licence by the way, but just so your aware...the Earth is flat so be careful you don't fly/sail of the edge...ok....great. Are you and Jill still going to the Parkers house warming tonight??"

????

And then they have a wee knuckle shuffle cos they're all masons as well. Oh ma fuckin sides. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So say I fly from the UK and the UK is the centre point of the flat earth....the middle...and I fly west....or left...if I keep my course as West...then surely it fly straight off the flat earth. I wouldn't fly around in a circle. For that to happen I would have to keep turning left.

So is south America actually west America??? If I was to fly straight down from South America would I be flying west....or south...is there north south east west on a flat earth...or is it just up down left right??? If so then if I fly off south america...north America...Asia or Australia I would call straight of the earth is that right....how the fuck has that not happened yet!!!!

????
https://www.favosity.com/blog/naval-shipping-map-is-ae-flat-earth-map

So is south America actually west America??? If I was to fly straight down from South America would I be flying west....or south...is there north south east west on a flat earth...or is it just up down left right??? If so then if I fly off south america...north America...Asia or Australia I would call straight of the earth is that right....how the fuck has that not happened yet!!!!

Ah cannae believe you lot are giving this nut job an argument, he's always right you know. There's a youtube video saying so.

????
https://www.favosity.com/blog/naval-shipping-map-is-ae-flat-earth-map

Members online

Back