Douglas park

Park released a belter of a statement, could have been written by the DUP, it was a classic, blamed Celtic (whitaboutery them), blamed Glasgow council for failure to remove the vandalised benches, before the “party started”, got ripped right into wee jimmy crankie, accuses her of a lack of leadership and a dereliction of duty, and having an “unbalanced approach “ toward rangers, told the Scottish government this was going to happen weeks ago, and should have made plans for “their title party”

unbelievable stuff, couldn’t mark their neck with a blow torch, the only thing that was missing was “we are the people” at the end of it,

hope wee jimmy crankie see’s it as the “feck off ya cow” statement that it is.....

balls in your court Nicola....do you have the balls to stand up to the klan.....or do you still think they might vote for you....
That Bitch will dae Zilch as her faither is a Hun. HH, Bb

Park released a belter of a statement, could have been written by the DUP, it was a classic, blamed Celtic (whitaboutery them), blamed Glasgow council for failure to remove the vandalised benches, before the “party started”, got ripped right into wee jimmy crankie, accuses her of a lack of leadership and a dereliction of duty, and having an “unbalanced approach “ toward rangers, told the Scottish government this was going to happen weeks ago, and should have made plans for “their title party”

unbelievable stuff, couldn’t mark their neck with a blow torch, the only thing that was missing was “we are the people” at the end of it,

hope wee jimmy crankie see’s it as the “feck off ya cow” statement that it is.....

balls in your court Nicola....do you have the balls to stand up to the klan.....or do you still think they might vote for you....
It seems that for all her time as 1st minister Ms Sturgeon still cannot recognise the Klan sticking up 2 fingers in her direction. Or being told to fuck off. If she does nothing about this then it will be the end for her. She may be able to understand that ordinary people are sick of this situation and see her as being weak and unable to stand up for decency. And just another arse kissing politician who is only interested in power.

I want to know how these bench wrecking Chelsea fans made their way from London to George Square without the pope knowing? It's the unseen Fenian hand at work again.
Sevco charity paid the red arrows to drop them in especially for the job and they agreed wance they heard the louden was already planning new benches for the square.
I think the new benches should have an explanation as to why they are replacements to go along with the usual "in memoriam" plaque. Och no, sevco will just say it is the same bench cos it's the same colour, in the same place and folk can still sit on it. Sad.

Re kings comments
I hope PL and DD get to read them as the shit show they allowed to unfold this season gave king his smug grin and GIRUY attitude .
Are they now regretting stringing the res 12 guys along now
You reap what you sow
If it was rolls reversed we all know they would have had their foot on our throats and if that wasn’t enough they would have jumped on our heads until we where flat out. That’s what’s always made me angry about the hole res12 situation. I honestly think Lawwell shit himself more than anything

Was this on your radar

David Low Retweeted

gonzagga
@gonzagabd1

·

Mar 9

Filip Helander had a Covid test on 27 November which he failed. He trained that day in close contact to his teammates (see picture) Nothing really to see here as exemption is made for sport stars on the field of play or training but keep reading the thread...

View attachment 13766

i've been reading all this guys posts, he knows his beans,
i wonder if the club were waiting till the league was over before asking questions
rather than embarass ourselves by looking desperate during season, it's now a case of ok, you have your trophy, but what about these obvious questions

Was this on your radar

David Low Retweeted

gonzagga
@gonzagabd1

·

Mar 9

Filip Helander had a Covid test on 27 November which he failed. He trained that day in close contact to his teammates (see picture) Nothing really to see here as exemption is made for sport stars on the field of play or training but keep reading the thread...

View attachment 13766

More to come on these issues the mitigating circumstances are about to raise their heads, buckle up.

Was this on your radar

David Low Retweeted

gonzagga
@gonzagabd1

·

Mar 9

View attachment 13766

posted that a few nights ago according to video celts the twitter account is hinted at being one of Desmonds sons

Maybe that one will make it easier for Docco to understand 🍄

Back