Dundee Utd v Celtic - SPFL Saturday 22 August, kick-off 5.30pm - all comments here

Anyone remember early nineties. United got relegated and we were singing "we'll meet again" in the last game of the season at parkhead. The following year we met them in the cup at parkhead and they were winning 1-0 until about the 87th minute. They were chanting back "we'll meet again" - which is fair enough cause if you dish it out you have to take it - but then Andy thom scored twice I think in the last two minutes. One of my best nights ever at parkhead 🙂
Aye listened to it on the radio👍

Anyone remember early nineties. United got relegated and we were singing "we'll meet again" in the last game of the season at parkhead. The following year we met them in the cup at parkhead and they were winning 1-0 until about the 87th minute. They were chanting back "we'll meet again" - which is fair enough cause if you dish it out you have to take it - but then Andy thom scored twice I think in the last two minutes. One of my best nights ever at parkhead 🙂
It's on you tube man

Remember em well

Members online

Latest posts

Back