Dundee Utd v Celtic - SPFL Saturday 22 August, kick-off 5.30pm - all comments here

Can't help thinking that Jullien is still a bit of a liability for us.

If only he'd attack the ball when he's defending with the same aggression that he does when he's in the opposition box then we'd have no problems!

Barkas
El Hamed Bitton Ajer Taylor

Broony CalMac

Forrest Ntcham Elyounoussi

Eddy

Just my personal choice but fat chance he's going to drop Jullien or Christie.

Also wouldn't have a problem with going three at the back with Taylor dropping out of that line up and throwing Ajeti up front with Eddy. Taylor's started well this season but I reckon the trade off of having two up front would be worth it.

Whatever formation or personnel Lenny employs I still reckon we're good for a 4-1 win.

Barkas
Frimpong Jullien Bitton Taylor
Ntcham Brown McGregor
Christie Edouard Elyounoussi

rumoured starting XI
It looks a decent selection - let's hope we have a good shape, as it isn't easy fitting Ntcham, Broony & CalMac into the same midfield.

A wee nudge to Forrest who hasn't really got up to the high standard he can achieve (what are the odds on him coming off the bench and scoring?).

I'd still prefer going 2 upfront though.

A shame for Elhamed who was so solid in the last game, but with our squad Lenny will have to make these tough decisions most weeks. It is interesting that he is continuing with Bitton instead of Ajer - Nir has deserved to keep his place.

Back