Dundee Utd v Celtic - SPFL Saturday 22 August, kick-off 5.30pm - all comments here

Because when fit theres no comparsion,turnbulls had his problems to so if there both fit theres only 1 winner
Slightly unfair on Turnbull. He played for a long time with that knee problem, and has now returned from major surgery and is immediately flying. Rogic was out often several times every single season and seemed to take an age to get up to match fitness each time. From a purely skill perspective Rogic is one of thest in Scotland for a couple of decades, but he is unavailable for so many matches and doesn't have the fitness to be eased in as an impact sub.

Last edited:
dallas will always be a dribblewitted cnt he was pushed through the ranks at the lower levels and other guys were gettin overlooked just cos his prick of an old mans high standing in the lanarkshire refs

evry fk up he gets off with it, every game he gets with us he let's the opposition leave the boot in him and beaton are the most biased fkrs in the spfl and both are fkn useless
100% kelly somethings never change the apple never falls far from the tree.

Be prepared for more games like what we saw today shadow.

Which is exactly why we need to find a line-up and formation that can counter this 'park the bus' shite and we need to do it quick TGS.

We shipped 2 points at Kilmarnock, nearly shipped another 2 today and are likely to ship more before the end of the season if we can't find a solution to this mate. We need more crosses coming in from the wings, higher balls over the top and in behind and someone to get on the end of them to counter this but right now neither the personnel nor the formation seems capable of delivering this.

I think because Rogic has a long history of injuries and has been poor for us for nearly 2 years now. If we get good money for him then I think it makes sense for us and him. And I love big Tam a lot and love him for the many fantastic memories. If he stays them I hope he gets back to his brilliant best.
Turnbull not the best when it comes to avoiding injuries either 🤔

Turnbull not the best when it comes to avoiding injuries either 🤔
He had one problem with his knee that he continued to play through. He has now returned and got up to full fitness very quickly. I don't want to slag off Rogic who I love, but do you think he would have played through an injury or returned to full fitness so quickly after major reconstructive knee surgery? If Turnbull repeatedly breaks down with injuries then I think you can have a pop at him then.

He had one problem with his knee that he continued to play through. He has now returned and got up to full fitness very quickly. I don't want to slag off Rogic who I love, but do you think he would have played through an injury or returned to full fitness so quickly after major reconstructive knee surgery? If Turnbull repeatedly breaks down with injuries then I think you can have a pop at him then.
I used to think always getting injured was just the way it is for some players - jozo and rogic etc. James forrest proved my theory to be shite however so if turnbull signs I hope he is fecking brilliant and never gets injured. I'd still play rogic every week before anyone else though.

Back