Dundee Utd v Celtic - SPFL Saturday 22 August, kick-off 5.30pm - all comments here

I used to think always getting injured was just the way it is for some players - jozo and rogic etc. James forrest proved my theory to be shite however so if turnbull signs I hope he is fecking brilliant and never gets injured. I'd still play rogic every week before anyone else though.
If he was fit enough then I'd start Rogic too. IF..

Last edited:
dallas will always be a dribblewitted cnt he was pushed through the ranks at the lower levels and other guys were gettin overlooked just cos his prick of an old mans high standing in the lanarkshire refs

evry fk up he gets off with it, every game he gets with us he let's the opposition leave the boot in him and beaton are the most biased fkrs in the spfl and both are fkn useless
He’s a fuckin wankstain mate like his da and his cat and his bearded maw 🤨

No getting excited mate Danny had injuries came through them a got better . Big tam gets injuries then get injured getting back from injuries maybe the word I was looking for wiz heart, that easier tae understand
The long haul trips midweek to Australia, and far flung parts of the world, then back for the following week, didn't help
Takes a toll on the body, especially when he goes all that way, and doesn't get a game, he could train at home, but no, his coach playing mind games with Celtic
We all agree Tom Rogic is a Celtic Legend, he's done incredible things for the club, wherever he goes (if he goes) he'll go with our best wishes
Another 3 hard earned points and we look forward to the Euro tie
HH

The long haul trips midweek to Australia, and far flung parts of the world, then back for the following week, didn't help
Takes a toll on the body, especially when he goes all that way, and doesn't get a game, he could train at home, but no, his coach playing mind games with Celtic
We all agree Tom Rogic is a Celtic Legend, he's done incredible things for the club, wherever he goes (if he goes) he'll go with our best wishes
HH
That's it DILL goes with my gratitude and best wishes on his day unplayable, but those days are getting few and far between.

HH
Bang on dill not slagging big Tom no way just think maybe it’s time to move on , think big tam oan his game is scary , just wonder why an array of managers think 60 mins yer aff , smashing big player

Latest posts

Back