Dundee Utd v Celtic - SPFL Saturday 22 August, kick-off 5.30pm - all comments here

58 fur me Galway!, but when i first watched Celtic back then, we were utter pish!!!!! :ROFLMAO: ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅณ
That's it Michael your were blessed to see some of the players I only read about saw a few coming to the end of there careers, And that's the beauty of following this magnificent club you always learn something and never forget others. You saw Celtic thru think and thin fast forward done the same when we were on our knees...Never once lost faith mate like yourself. HH โ˜˜โ˜˜โ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‰

That's it Michael your were blessed to see some of the players I only read about saw a few coming to the end of there careers, And that's the beauty of following this magnificent club you always learn something and never forget others. You saw Celtic thru think and thin fast forward done the same when we were on our knees...Never once lost faith mate like yourself. HH โ˜˜โ˜˜โ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‰
โ˜˜Hail Hail Galway,Celtic forever, through the good and ........the not so good!!!โ˜˜ COYBIG,We'll Never Walk Aloneโ˜˜๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅณ

We are still as a team, very rusty and not match sharp ..it is still August...I can't remember in all my years of supporting Celtic ever winning or losing the league in August..TIAR...FTH
Unless you count the 'pre-season league' which usually ends the first week on August, Docco......huns hae that one wrapped up every season.

This team is built to endure the Scottish winter, mate. Just have to shake off the cobwebs and grind it out for a bit yet.

Unless you count the 'pre-season league' which usually ends the first week on August, Docco......huns hae that one wrapped up every season.

This team is built to endure the Scottish winter, mate. Just have to shake off the cobwebs and grind it out for a bit yet.
HAW SP, never welcomed ye back sorry! Watching that today get used to it, not gonna be fast flowing. But 3 points take every day.

Do you have confidence in that defence? It's not a crime to voice an opinion Michael it's a crime not express it. Fuckin give me the Fear at times.
Ma bottle crashes every time theres a set piece against us, ๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿฅณ big julie in particular Galway, he's merr aggresive in the opposing penalty boax,than he is defending oors! El Hamed has to start,think Ajer gives Julie the fear! phuq when ye get out muscled by hamilton accies, it's not good!

Back