Dundee Utd v Celtic - SPFL Saturday 22 August, kick-off 5.30pm - all comments here

That is a a 433 surely? If Moi. christie and Eddy play up front they can all move positions in a front 3. If it's a 4-2-3-1 and we've dropped Forrest it makes no sense. Brown in middle of flat midfield 3 with Ntcham on right and Calmac on left could work. We need another centre half though, Lenny is dying to play 3-5-2 or 3-4-3. The options that one signing would give us would be immense.

Understood, but my point is that until it's official, anything any nimrod with a talent for Photoshop and Illustrator can produce is null and void until it officially comes from the club.

[Let me clarify -- I am not saying that Gary67 is one such nimrod with a talent for Photoshop/Illustrator, but anyone else posting a "lineup" that may or may not be valid.]
You OK Larry?

You OK Larry?
Yep, I'm fine, Niall J -- evacuated a day early on Wednesday because the air quality in Felton was around 200 or so, and I'm in downtown Santa Cruz, way out of harm's way. Fire is still not contained yet, but my home in Felton is not (yet) in any danger of burning.

BTW, I just woke up the household going over to Celtic TV -- they play Celtic songs and Irish folk songs prior to the game and I had the volume way up. :D

Yep, I'm fine, Niall J -- evacuated a day early on Wednesday because the air quality in Felton was around 200 or so, and I'm in downtown Santa Cruz, way out of harm's way. Fire is still not contained yet, but my home in Felton is not (yet) in any danger of burning.

BTW, I just woke up the household going over to Celtic TV -- they play Celtic songs and Irish folk songs prior to the game and I had the volume way up. :D
Glad to hear you are safe pal. Scary times.
Just tell the family you are keeping them on their toes. Never know when they'll have to shift quickly - trial run!

That is a a 433 surely? If Moi. christie and Eddy play up front they can all move positions in a front 3. If it's a 4-2-3-1 and we've dropped Forrest it makes no sense. Brown in middle of flat midfield 3 with Ntcham on right and Calmac on left could work. We need another centre half though, Lenny is dying to play 3-5-2 or 3-4-3. The options that one signing would give us would be immense.

Not a million miles away from what I posted the other night on the Back 4 & Ntcham Conundrum thread Niall just sayin :LOL:(y).......

1598112404966.png

A couple of personnel changes with Frimpong in for Elhamed, Forrest dropping out with Corpus moving to the right and Ely on the left but pretty damn close to what I was suggesting.

Beware the wise old men
Less of the wise Digger
Not a million miles away from what I posted the other night on the Back 4 & Ntcham Conundrum thread Niall just sayin :LOL:(y).......

View attachment 10778

A couple of personnel changes with Frimpong in for Elhamed, Forrest dropping out with Corpus moving to the right and Ely on the left but pretty damn close to what I was suggesting.
You wirnae after the joab of Deep throat there Shadow 2 telling the Mudja the Celtic team 😂
But that aside canny work out why Hatem is not playing he was solid on Tuesday with Jamsie dropped to the bench Shirley wee Frimpong would take his place anyhoo
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

View attachment 10778

You got an inside track Shadow? Suspect :ROFLMAO:

Back