Fireworks

I think its quite clearly implicit in your contradictory statements that its quite likely you have an agenda.

You now speak for us??

Whoever us may be.

You claim there is an agenda against you????

or is it a collection of people you represent?

You have on many occasions spoke of an agenda that I have.

So rather than beat about the bush.

What is the agenda against you?

And what is the agenda you claim I particularly are trying to suppress you with.

Im pretty certain its you who speak with commands regularly.

Yet claim to be out for the underdog?

The only things I can take from your constant barage of contradictions is its you who doesn't really comprende the things YOU write.

But project it onto others with a tone of authoritarian Fiat

Then when you make complete hash of whatever it is you are actually writing, turn around and declare another authoritarian directive that doesn't fit your previous anarchistic comments.

You made it quite clear that you see no harm in the use of pyro amongst daft wee laddies because they are not being malicious.

Anyway

Oh Kaiser Brim

What is your agenda that you believe people are out to suppress

And

What is the agenda you allude to that is attempting to prevent you becoming chief spokesman for the hidden agenda you feel is being suppressed?

I understand fully the points you are making.....I think it’s important that rhetoric is not allowed to become fact.....and nonsensical utterings imo need to be challenged.....I see nothing wrong in the clarity you are requesting...

Thats fair enough D

But when you stand accused of being full of a mysterious agenda then its only decent to lay out out flat and bring it into the light.

I have no problem shaking hands on missunderstanding

But I won't be falsely accused of creating conspiracy

And I won't be accused by agenda driven people of being the man with an agenda without clarity on the accusations with specifics.

Notice, despite contradicting themselves over and over with their claims they still maintain the rude caprice comprende narrative in a pathological switch away from self awareness or the very doctrines they hold as worth espousing.

But they accuse in shadows then throw out the your nuts card.

Dont want to debate the so called conspiracy theory

just say move on, leave malicious brim alone, he has left leanings and supports the tic

he can falsely accuse people and hold his warped opinions and make commands and belittle other people are write all the expletives he wants

just dont try and get to the bottom of what his agenda is all about

he loves the underdog

but surely that suggests he loved Sevco last 7 years

can't get anymore underdog than them

oh thats right doesn't suit his peculiar agenda that remains in the shadow.
More to worry me mate

Weans love their fireworks
I have first hand experience, with the injuries that they cause
I am not a fan of them myself
But, I am a fan of the greatest football club in the world and if they say no flares etc, that's good enough for me
If anyone calls me a cunt, well, they must obviously know me ;-)
It's Thanksgiving weekend, so I'll wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and hope everyone stays safe
HH

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I know I'm no supposed to but I love this guy's videos......they're like 'Chewin The Fat' sketches written by Tims.

I mean c'mon......a steady stream of gormless bobble-headed Sevco supporting moon units, each one more dimwitted than the last, looking like bewildered hillbillies as they're awkwardly paraded in front of a camera by Sevco's answer to Homer Simpson 'Si LIVE' (a man so chronically stupid that he doesn't seem able to grasp the fact that uploading pre-recorded videos to Youtube means he is in NO WAY 'reporting Live' :LOL:) who has an interview style that would make Alan Partridge cringe.....what's not to love! πŸ˜‚

A work of unintended comedic genius! God bless 'Simple Si Live' and his cavalcade of cretins!
I was thinking that earlier, it's almost as though they're being ironic "these smart arse tims will be watching so let's act like a right bunch of thick fuckwits just to play along with their stereotype of us"
But then you remember there's no irony it's just a genuine display of hun life, fuckin mongaloids! 😹

I was thinking that earlier, it's almost as though they're being ironic "these smart arse tims will be watching so let's act like a right bunch of thick fuckwits just to play along with their stereotype of us"
But then you remember there's no irony it's just a genuine display of hun life, fuckin mongaloids! 😹

Honest to god mate I thought it was a Burnistoun comedy sketch the first time I saw one of his videos!

From that big puddin-heid 'Si LIVE' (who's no LIVE at aw πŸ˜‚ which I find fucking hilarious) to the procession of mouth breathing doughballs that appear on camera alongside him they looked every bit like stereotypical caricatures of Sevvies dreamt up by a piss taking Celtic fan. When I realised it was genuine I loved it even more :LOL:

Seriously give this guy his own show, you'd have Sevvies praying for another liquidation just to avoid any further embarrassment!

Back