Fireworks

Er, what part of ...Oh, just for clarity for you and all the other agenda merchants, none of us are saying they should be allowed to continue setting off flares. Have you got that? Capice? Comprende? Good...did you not understand? Let me emphasize one part of that further because it seems you seem to be having trouble comprehending... none of us are saying they should be allowed to continue setting off flares.
Now, is that clear enough for you? Or are you going to blindly ignore the many times i've repeated this in order for you to drive you own agenda?
I think its quite clearly implicit in your contradictory statements that its quite likely you have an agenda.

You now speak for us??

Whoever us may be.

You claim there is an agenda against you????

or is it a collection of people you represent?

You have on many occasions spoke of an agenda that I have.

So rather than beat about the bush.

What is the agenda against you?

And what is the agenda you claim I particularly are trying to suppress you with.

Im pretty certain its you who speak with commands regularly.

Yet claim to be out for the underdog?

The only things I can take from your constant barage of contradictions is its you who doesn't really comprende the things YOU write.

But project it onto others with a tone of authoritarian Fiat

Then when you make complete hash of whatever it is you are actually writing, turn around and declare another authoritarian directive that doesn't fit your previous anarchistic comments.

You made it quite clear that you see no harm in the use of pyro amongst daft wee laddies because they are not being malicious.

Anyway

Oh Kaiser Brim

What is your agenda that you believe people are out to suppress

And

What is the agenda you allude to that is attempting to prevent you becoming chief spokesman for the hidden agenda you feel is being suppressed?

Last edited:
If there is an agenda, Tet, I don't see it. Also, I think nearly all, if not all, of your questions are irrelevant to anything Brimcbhoy has said in the course of this thread.

Try not manufacturing a conspiracy where there is none. You'll probably save a lot of time for more constructive activities.

If there is an agenda, Tet, I don't see it. Also, I think nearly all, if not all, of your questions are irrelevant to anything Brimcbhoy has said in the course of this thread.

Try not manufacturing a conspiracy where there is none. You'll probably save a lot of time for more constructive activities.
Really

Be more specific please

What conspiracy is it you think I'm suggesting?

Oh and btw its Brim who claiming there an agenda against him. Not me.

So clarity on my conspiracy agenda would be lovely please.

If you read Brims latest offensive retort

he explicitly makes a statement on behalf of US

not him

US

Did I make that up.

One minute he is nihilistic anarchist

next he on the side of the oppressed

next he makes no such claim.

Am I constructing an agenda on his dialectical switching to suit his ego and his expletive outbursts

which he regularly follows up with the claim its an agenda against him when questioned on it?

We know from copious other threads he is malicious

So Im asking you icafiero

What is it you think is my agenda?

I am always a man of peace

But when men of peace dont speak out against totalitarian headaches or both ends of the spectrum then that's when the extremists get control

Extreme liberal anti rule of law is just as bad as extreme fascist law for everybody but the elite

And im trying to work out exactly what brim agenda is

instigator brim and firestarters

All full of one rule for them (anything goes)

But dont ever question their ethics

their agenda must remain clandestine.

then the peace men are accused by the left wing Stazi of being too far to the centre for them and must be nazis for agreeing that fire has no place at games.

especially if its daft wee boys doing the fire starting

I am always a man of peace

But when men of peace dont speak out against totalitarian headaches or both ends of the spectrum then that's when the extremists get control

Extreme liberal anti rule of law is just as bad as extreme fascist law for everybody but the elite

And im trying to work out exactly what brim agenda is

instigator brim and firestarters

All full of one rule for them (anything goes)

But dont ever question their ethics

their agenda must remain clandestine.

then the peace men are accused by the left wing Stazi of being too far to the centre for them and must be nazis for agreeing that fire has no place at games.

especially if its daft wee boys doing the fire starting
This is not directed at anyone one individual, specifically, but those who wish to harp an about a thread, that has been beaten to the bone
Seriously, who gives a fuck abut all this argy bargy
Celtci FC say, don't bring pyrotchnics into the stadium, that should be the end of it
Their stadium, their rules, youdon't like it, don't show up
Anything else, is just a bunch of whining, argumentative, anonymous people, arguing that their point of view, is the right one, not debating, arguing, on the internet, which solves absolutely nothing
Someone says something to you, their Karma, how you respond to it, your Karma
Yours in Celtic
D

Thick as feck you say.....check out these muppets...

😂😂😂😂😂😂

I know I'm no supposed to but I love this guy's videos......they're like 'Chewin The Fat' sketches written by Tims.

I mean c'mon......a steady stream of gormless bobble-headed Sevco supporting moon units, each one more dimwitted than the last, looking like bewildered hillbillies as they're awkwardly paraded in front of a camera by Sevco's answer to Homer Simpson 'Si LIVE' (a man so chronically stupid that he doesn't seem able to grasp the fact that uploading pre-recorded videos to Youtube means he is in NO WAY 'reporting Live' :LOL:) who has an interview style that would make Alan Partridge cringe.....what's not to love! 😂

A work of unintended comedic genius! God bless 'Simple Si Live' and his cavalcade of cretins!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

I know I'm no supposed to but I love this guy's videos......they're like 'Chewin The Fat' sketches written by Tims.

I mean c'mon......a steady stream of gormless bobble-headed Sevco supporting moon units, each one more dimwitted than the last, looking like bewildered hillbillies as they're awkwardly paraded in front of a camera by Sevco's answer to Homer Simpson 'Si LIVE' (a man so chronically stupid that he doesn't seem able to grasp the fact that uploading pre-recorded videos to Youtube means he is in NO WAY 'reporting Live' :LOL:) who has an interview style that would make Alan Partridge cringe.....what's not to love! 😂

A work of unintended comedic genius! God bless 'Simple Si Live' and his cavalcade of cretins!

No need for the slur on decent hillbillies.......and Homer Simpson! Sheesh!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This is not directed at anyone one individual, specifically, but those who wish to harp an about a thread, that has been beaten to the bone
Seriously, who gives a fuck abut all this argy bargy
Celtci FC say, don't bring pyrotchnics into the stadium, that should be the end of it
Their stadium, their rules, youdon't like it, don't show up
Anything else, is just a bunch of whining, argumentative, anonymous people, arguing that their point of view, is the right one, not debating, arguing, on the internet, which solves absolutely nothing
Someone says something to you, their Karma, how you respond to it, your Karma
Yours in Celtic
D
Thats fair enough D

But when you stand accused of being full of a mysterious agenda then its only decent to lay out out flat and bring it into the light.

I have no problem shaking hands on missunderstanding

But I won't be falsely accused of creating conspiracy

And I won't be accused by agenda driven people of being the man with an agenda without clarity on the accusations with specifics.

Notice, despite contradicting themselves over and over with their claims they still maintain the rude caprice comprende narrative in a pathological switch away from self awareness or the very doctrines they hold as worth espousing.

But they accuse in shadows then throw out the your nuts card.

Dont want to debate the so called conspiracy theory

just say move on, leave malicious brim alone, he has left leanings and supports the tic

he can falsely accuse people and hold his warped opinions and make commands and belittle other people are write all the expletives he wants

just dont try and get to the bottom of what his agenda is all about

he loves the underdog

but surely that suggests he loved Sevco last 7 years

can't get anymore underdog than them

oh thats right doesn't suit his peculiar agenda that remains in the shadow.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Thats no very nice Andy, Si was picked after a rigorous screening test and was deemed the brightest of the Orcs 😂😂😂😂🥶🥶🥶🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️

Latest posts

Back