Football Insider reports Celtic have opened talks with Keane

Eddie Howe all day long for me
Keane has nothing going for him except he's Irish
Benitez has reportedly said numerous times he's not interested and Moyes is flying at West Ham why would he walk out.on them.
Kennedy waste if time might as well have kept Lennon.

Celtic acting exactly as they do in the transfer market
Hanging back hoping something will turn up rather than spend an extra 5 quid to get the preferred choice
The new manager should have been sat in the car park the day Lenny got his P45 handed to him.

he'll bring a spine to the team ... he'll identify non triers .. he'll ensure we turn up ... he'll take no shit from the zombies .. As a Celtic man since 1972 who has endured the good and bad times that will do for me.
If you want someone to rant at non triers and give the zombies shit I can do that.

It needs more than just that for.me and Roy Keane doesn't bring it for me

Lenny threw the players under the bus and it got him no where.
I'd rather start a campaign to have Keane covering the Celtic games on Sky and ripping that fool Boyd to bits than have him in the dugout

If the manager that the board want is still in a job, fair enough.
BUT if the new manager comes in and he’s been available all this time, what has been the hold up?😡
Because we have no manager, we can’t making any other decisions.

Desmond would need to have Japanese blood in him to hand the reigns to Roy.
How could anybody in their right senses give a guy like Roy one of the biggest jobs in Europe when we all know he has not been in management for almost 11 years and we know how that ended.
If things dont go his way the toys get thrown out the pram,that is not what we want from our new Celtic manager we need somebody who has european experience,somebody who players want to play for,somebody who can get decent players to sign for him,somebody who commands respect very much like Big Jock did and most of all somebody who is cofortable doing his job..
If passion was all that was needed to be a very successful team Roy is definitely our man,but there are other aspects of the game to consider and up to now 78% of Celtic supporters dont believe Roy has what it takes to manage Glasgow Celtic to a successful season..

HH.

I'm trying not to get too caught up in all the speculation regarding our new gaffer, and believe me, as far as the Keane thing goes, I hope that's all it is. However, if he does get the job, I'll do my best to support him as I would with anyone else. Just doesn't excite me.

Roy walks in, talks the talk in the press conference, declares his love for us, promises the world, players respond , we look good in pre season, win a few games, lose a vital champions League qualifier, Roy gets angry, shouts a lot, falls out with our best player, takes his dog for a walk, punches a reporter, shouts some more....and leaves before November leaving John Kennedy to pick up the pieces...this is the word of the doc

Roy walks in, talks the talk in the press conference, declares his love for us, promises the world, players respond , we look good in pre season, win a few games, lose a vital champions League qualifier, Roy gets angry, shouts a lot, falls out with our best player, takes his dog for a walk, punches a reporter, shouts some more....and leaves before November leaving John Kennedy to pick up the pieces...this is the word of the doc
You need to see Doc Docco, or stay aff the weed. 😉😉😉

I'm trying not to get too caught up in all the speculation regarding our new gaffer, and believe me, as far as the Keane thing goes, I hope that's all it is. However, if he does get the job, I'll do my best to support him as I would with anyone else. Just doesn't excite me.
So according to the rags all commenting on Celtic, all is rosy in the other garden with millioniaro players coming and zillionaire world beaters leaving for lesser but well known not world beaters like the galactios and slippy is been given a wage increase to stop him taking the England job for the world cup and Euros.

Mark Warburton can be England manager, says Rangers striker​

Kenny Miller believes Mark Warburton will go on to become manager of England as the Rangers manager prepares to complete negotiations on a new Ibrox contract.​

Give me a shout if Roy arrives if not he is not signed tonight then why are papers been writing about a story that has not happened for days is there something they want us to take our minds off, is Davie back for the shares sell before the Ashley case settles.

Members online

Latest posts

Back