George Galloway

anti zionist definately

im sure he has millions of jewish pals from his South African days

Stalin entire party in soviet state were 90 percent semites

Stalin killed more jews the hitler

before the holocaust in Germany

the holodomor in Ukraine plus the exiling of freed concentration camp survivors straight to pogrom style work camps in Siberia.

the Chechist early KGB murder of jews

pre 1933

Israel offered a secret grave for Stalin in Israel for services to creation of israel

Was stalin zionist for his help creating Israel?

but not anti semite for murdering millions of jews who rejected soviet system

Galloway is anti zionist

he sees Israel as zionist creation

nothing to do with jews or semites of any other religion.

I don't like galloway but I see no evidence he hates jews.

just like celtic fans get called sectarian for referring to huns

huns has jack all to do with protestant religion

zionism has jack all to do with jews

zionism and huns are similar in they promote watp

being anti Zion does not make you a jew hater

hating jews indiscriminately makes you a jew hater

some jews are not into Zion in Israel and lots of them agree with galloway

I don't agree with galloway generally

but I don't like zionist organisations

zionism is elitist WATP you are our minions

its not about jews

its about world dominant power.

The idea that he's not an antisemite because he has Jewish friends is absurd. He appeals to antisemitic tropes - such as the idea that Jews control the world. He masks this antisemitism in 'anti-Zionist' rhetoric. Zionism means many different things to many different people. The current form of Zionism that reigns supreme in Israel, namely Revisionist Zionism, is particularly racist and supportive of a 'Greater Israel', comprising the West Bank. As a lifelong supporter of Palestinian liberation, I'm perfectly aware that 'anti-Zionism' isn't necessarily antisemitic, but in recent years many anti-Zionists have begun to use antisemitic tropes under the guise of opposition to 'Zionism'. My father actually has holes in his legs from Israel shrapnel. He fought in the war of 1973, so I'm perfectly aware of the nature of the Israeli state. It's a colonialist entity that has more in common with European colonialism than anything particularly 'Jewish'.

I'm going to end my own part in this discussion, as I come hear to talk about football and not politics.

The idea that he's not an antisemite because he has Jewish friends is absurd. He appeals to antisemitic tropes - such as the idea that Jews control the world. He masks this antisemitism in 'anti-Zionist' rhetoric. Zionism means many different things to many different people. The current form of Zionism that reigns supreme in Israel, namely Revisionist Zionism, is particularly racist and supportive of a 'Greater Israel', comprising the West Bank. As a lifelong supporter of Palestinian liberation, I'm perfectly aware that 'anti-Zionism' isn't necessarily antisemitic, but in recent years many anti-Zionists have begun to use antisemitic tropes under the guise of opposition to 'Zionism'. My father actually has holes in his legs from Israel shrapnel. He fought in the war of 1973, so I'm perfectly aware of the nature of the Israeli state. It's a colonialist entity that has more in common with European colonialism than anything particularly 'Jewish'.

I'm going to end my own part in this discussion, as I come hear to talk about football and not politics.
I have never heard him claim jews run the world?

zionists are not jews in most part.

zionism is secret societies which include masons

if galloway has said jews run world then I agree with you fully he is anti jew

Are arabs semites btw?

im pretty certain both arabs and jews with semitic blood are semites.

but its been hijacked by a zionist agenda to close down any scrutiny whatsoever of their behaviour.

og and im deeply saddened at your fathers injury in 1973

I have never heard him claim jews run the world?

zionists are not jews in most part.

zionism is secret societies which include masons

if galloway has said jews run world then I agree with you fully he is anti jew

Are arabs semites btw?

im pretty certain both arabs and jews with semitic blood are semites.

but its been hijacked by a zionist agenda to close down any scrutiny whatsoever of their behaviour.

og and im deeply saddened at your fathers injury in 1973
most jews from Europe apparently have roots in azkenazi judaism which is not semitic

so the semitic term is a tar used by zionist to close down genuine concerns

Are arabs semites btw?

No. I'm Egyptian. I speak Arabic. That's a semitic language, but I'm not a semite. Antisemitism means hatred of Jews. Anti-Arab racism is something else entirely. And of course most Zionists are Jews. It's a movement founded by Jews for a Jewish homeland in Palestine. And it means many different things to many different Jewish people.

most jews from Europe apparently have roots in azkenazi judaism which is not semitic

Ashkenazim have genetically more in common with Mizrahim (Middle Eastern Jews) and Palestinians than they do with any European ethnic group. So you're just wrong.

No. I'm Egyptian. I speak Arabic. That's a semitic language, but I'm not a semite. Antisemitism means hatred of Jews. Anti-Arab racism is something else entirely. And of course most Zionists are Jews. It's a movement founded by Jews for a Jewish homeland in Palestine. And it means many different things to many different Jewish people.

hijacked for taring people

all masonic aspirations involve zionism

are you staying most masons in world are jews?

No, it can be used by some supporters of Israel for that purpose. But antisemitism does exist. And, guess what, some anti-Zionists are also anti-semitic. When Mahmoud Abbas claims the Holocaust didn't happen in his phd, that's antisemitic. I know why Mahmoud Abbas is antisemitic. It has a social context, namely the Israeli occupation, but it doesn't when some fucking idiot like George Galloway who brings Israel into everything - including the CL final. He claimed Israel, the world's only Jewish state, was behind Euromaiden and that it funds al-Qaeda and was behind sarn gas attacks in Syria.

Ashkenazim have genetically more in common with Mizrahim (Middle Eastern Jews) and Palestinians than they do with any European ethnic group. So you're just wrong.
they were informed into judaism by their mad king way back

they are like gentile converts to judaism

they are not from the original 12 tribes

they are not semites

yet you claim arabic the language of most arabs is semitic from their bloodline they have history in region

yet Egypt descended from ham

al kemet alhamet

are not semitic??

look im not going to argue with you.

you think George galloway is anti semite for hating zionism

most British politicians are zionist very few are jewish

No, it can be used by some supporters of Israel for that purpose. But antisemitism does exist. And, guess what, some anti-Zionists are also anti-semitic. When Mahmoud Abbas claims the Holocaust didn't happen in his phd, that's antisemitic. I know why Mahmoud Abbas is antisemitic. It has a social context, namely the Israeli occupation, but it doesn't when some fucking idiot like George Galloway who brings Israel into everything - including the CL final. He claimed Israel, the world's only Jewish state, was behind Euromaiden and that it funds al-Qaeda and was behind sarn gas attacks in Syria.
but is it a legal state

does Britain soviet America France have the right to rip a hole in arabia and gift a state to zionism?

they were informed into judaism by their mad king way back

they are like gentile converts to judaism

they are not from the original 12 tribes

they are not semites

yet you claim arabic the language of most arabs is semitic from their bloodline they have history in region

yet Egypt descended from ham

al kemet alhamet

are not semitic??

look im not going to argue with you.

you think George galloway is anti semite for hating zionism

most British politicians are zionist very few are jewish

You're now just quoting pseudoscientific racist tropes. The 'Khazar conspiracy' - Ahzeknazi Jews originate in the ancient Near East. It's kinda why Yiddish has so many Hebrew loanwords and the original Jews of Northern and Eastern Europe spoke, erm, Hebrew. I don't know how to unfollow this thread.

You're now just quoting pseudoscientific racist tropes. The 'Khazar conspiracy' - Ahzeknazi Jews originate in the ancient Near East. It's kinda why Yiddish has so many Hebrew loanwords and the original Jews of Northern and Eastern Europe spoke, erm, Hebrew. I don't know how to unfollow this thread.

according to whom?

am I antisemitic now?

You make claims that I must accept

but then turn round and say im off

im quoting hazard conspiarcy

according to whom

what are your sources of your information

shem and ham were both sons of noah

both semites

arab and Hebrew are both from semitic languages

but arabs are not semites and Israelis colonists are?

Are you being serious?

Good god. You're literally now basing the history of the Jewish people on the Old Testament/Torah. It's just ridiculous. You do realise you're talking to someone considered to be an 'Arab' (I don't identify as one, as it happens, and neither do any of my family)? No 'Arab' person identifies as a 'Semite' - 'semitic' is a linguistic category, one which includes Hebrew and Arabic, among others. In the 19th century, white European racists used the term 'Semites' as an entirely invented racial category to describe Jews and Arabs. I'm not someone who believes in race science and I don't base my views of history on mythological texts. Antisemitism refers only to anti-Jewish racism, you buffoon. Anti-Arab racism isn't called 'antisemitism'. It's called anti-Arab racism.

shem and ham were both sons of noah

both semites

Good god, my friend. Have you ever heard of the phrase 'a little knowledge is dangerous'? Shem is the name from which the linguistic category of 'semitic' was derived - Hamitic languages, named from Ham, are NOT semitic languages? But all of these things were just given names by European linguists. They're completely unknown in the Arabic-speaking world. Masry, Egyptian Arabic, has almost as much in common with Coptic, which European linguists referred to as a 'Hamitic' language (that category doesn't exist anymore, with 'Nilotic' and other categories taking over), as it does with Classical or Modern Standard Arabic.

Good god. You're literally now basing the history of the Jewish people on the Old Testament/Torah. It's just ridiculous. You do realise you're talking to someone considered to be an 'Arab' (I don't identify as one, as it happens, and neither do any of my family)? No 'Arab' person identifies as a 'Semite' - 'semitic' is a linguistic category, one which includes Hebrew and Arabic, among others. In the 19th century, white European racists used the term 'Semites' as an entirely invented racial category to describe Jews and Arabs. I'm not someone who believes in race science and I don't base my views of history on mythological texts. Antisemitism refers only to anti-Jewish racism, you buffoon. Anti-Arab racism isn't called 'antisemitism'. It's called anti-Arab racism.

oh Buffon is it

Aren't you quoting pseudo scientific zionist propaganda

is jewish a race now?

I thought it was a religion based on Judah son of Jacob?

Good god, my friend. Have you ever heard of the phrase 'a little knowledge is dangerous'? Shem is the name from which the linguistic category of 'semitic' was derived - Hamitic languages, named from Ham, are NOT semitic languages? But all of these things were just given names by European linguists. They're completely unknown in the Arabic-speaking world. Masry, Egyptian Arabic, has almost as much in common with Coptic, which European linguists referred to as a 'Hamitic' language (that category doesn't exist anymore, with 'Nilotic' and other categories taking over), as it does with Classical or Modern Standard Arabic.
what do you mean doesn't exist anymore

so you believe in reclassification to include what some people determine like the zionist agenda?

Jews are a distinct ethnoreligious group. That doesn't mean that it isn't also a religion that one can convert to. But a Chinese convert to Judaism would not claim to be ethnically Jewish lol.

if the zionist conspiracy decides its the case then that's correct

if the old terms disagree refer to the news zionist conspiracy as fact and call people buffoon if they don't agree?

is that what you are telling me?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back