George Galloway

Jews are a distinct ethnoreligious group. That doesn't mean that it isn't also a religion that one can convert to. But a Chinese convert to Judaism would not claim to be ethnically Jewish lol.

so colonists have rights in arabia according to conversion after exile of originals but have stronger claim to land than the rightful owners?

what do you mean doesn't exist anymore

so you believe in reclassification to include what some people determine like the zionist agenda?

You're just jibbering. I mean that the Hamitic category, which was invented by European linguists in the colonial period, is no longer used, as it didn't make much sense. Coptic had nothing in common with Berber languages or the 'Cushitic' languages, and they realised it didn't make sense to call these language groups 'Hamitic'. But they are all Afro-Asiatic languages.

Jews are a distinct ethnoreligious group. That doesn't mean that it isn't also a religion that one can convert to. But a Chinese convert to Judaism would not claim to be ethnically Jewish lol.
who decided a term used by racists were in fact a real ethnoreligious grouping.

does the blood change when you convert to judaism?

where is the scientific proof that I should read

or do I just take your word that your on the money

im genuinely interested to get to the truth in all things

but I find anything with zionist label including the masonic non jewish zionists who invariably out number jewish zionist

is deliberately misinformed to suit a preconceived agenda

and therefore not truth.

Good god. You're literally now basing the history of the Jewish people on the Old Testament/Torah. It's just ridiculous. You do realise you're talking to someone considered to be an 'Arab' (I don't identify as one, as it happens, and neither do any of my family)? No 'Arab' person identifies as a 'Semite' - 'semitic' is a linguistic category, one which includes Hebrew and Arabic, among others. In the 19th century, white European racists used the term 'Semites' as an entirely invented racial category to describe Jews and Arabs. I'm not someone who believes in race science and I don't base my views of history on mythological texts. Antisemitism refers only to anti-Jewish racism, you buffoon. Anti-Arab racism isn't called 'antisemitism'. It's called anti-Arab racism.
basing jewish history on their book

wtf

are you being serious

Are saying the jewish books are made up

but jews are real

but if you hate Zion a totally non related to jews construct made by masonic kabbalaists then your an anti semite despite majority of jewish converts not having semitic or blood line connected to Abraham?

you also dictate to me your version without sources then cal me buffoon

that's a cracker

why a Gaelic name if your pro Zion agenda

you are arab who thinks jews get raw deal but arabs in Palestine should jus accept illegal occupation of their homes in their actual historic homeland to the benefit of occupying forces held in place by zionist conspiracy led by uk and USA

And im a buffoon with no access to your source material

thanks

My dad literally fought against Israel in 1973. He saw his best friends burned alive and shot to pieces. He's got the hole in his legs to prove it. Mind your fucking mouth. I'm blocking you for that. Cunt.
im an anti semite
im a buffoon

I say you sound like a pro zionist agenda

now im a cunt

im deeply sorry for you dads friends

im sorry for your dads injuries

but still you sound like a zionist conspiracy proponent to me

did Tottenham ger fined for flying Israeli flags?

I realise they have large jewish support

but didn't Tottenham exist with jewish support before Israeli flag appeared?

I guess certain politics are not to be fined

others must not be supported in tufa tournaments

btw I fully agree galloway is a egotistical plum. his timing was wrong. the way he expressed it was wrong. but Israeli flags among Tottenham fans at final. what was the political point they were making?

celtic fans flew Palestine flags to show they felt Palestine getting shite deal.

tottenham flew Israeli flags because????

maybe they didn't fly Israeli flags I wasn't even aware about it till galloway got sack

was their lots of Israeli flags at the final?

do they fly Israeli flags every match at white heart lane or the new gaff?

ever since galloway was on big brother acting like a cat I could never take him seriously even when he was making some political sense.

but some of his putdowns of huns online on his radio show are first-rate and his historical knowledge is pretty strong.

just his manner and style let him down through his self adoration
If as you say, that spurs are a Jewish club and they were flying the Israeli flag, I can't see anything wrong with that because Israel is the spiritual home of all Jews. Don't think there is any point! That they were trying to make
Why do Celtic fans fly the tri-colour???
When we were flying the flag of Palestine we were making a political statement (which I agreed with). If there where Israeli flags flying they could be doing it for the same reasons that some Celtic fans fly the Tri-colour when we play in Europe

who decided a term used by racists were in fact a real ethnoreligious grouping.

does the blood change when you convert to judaism?

where is the scientific proof that I should read

or do I just take your word that your on the money

im genuinely interested to get to the truth in all things

but I find anything with zionist label including the masonic non jewish zionists who invariably out number jewish zionist

is deliberately misinformed to suit a preconceived agenda

and therefore not truth.

Is there not writings saying it all Masonic and Zionism or was it just Masonic) started as far back as records record in Egypt? Tet

To be fair TET has already said he does care which flags are shown or flown. He was inquiring or musing whats the difference between an english club flying another countries flag from Celtic who flew the palestinian flag who were then fined by eufa.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to block that guy TET. He's calling me a Zionist. My dad fought against Israel in 1973 and saw some of his best mates blown to bits and burned alive. He has holes in his legs and had PTSD. And I'be got some clown calling me a Zionist because I don't support antisemitic conspiracy theories regarding Freemasons or the racist 'Khazar' conspiracy. I'll tell you what though: I'm defo sticking to fitba from now on. I was going to mock Declan Rice for the way he belted out 'God Save the Queen' tonight. He's came along way from when he was writing 'Up the RA' on Twitter or whatever.

Wars gun running and ethnic cleansing take place on zionist and masonic agendas.

Zionism went all the way back to Egypt? You mean the country that Israel invaded twice? Zionism was created in the 19th century by Theodor Herzl. It has nothing to do with Egypt. Freemasonry was created in Europe, possibly in Scotland.

I had to block that guy TET. He's calling me a Zionist. My dad fought against Israel in 1973 and saw some of his best mates blown to bits and burned alive. He has holes in his legs and had PTSD. And I'be got some clown calling me a Zionist because I don't support antisemitic conspiracy theories regarding Freemasons or the racist 'Khazar' conspiracy. I'll tell you what though: I'm defo sticking to fitba from now on. I was going to mock Declan Rice for the way he belted out 'God Save the Queen' tonight. He's came along way from when he was writing 'Up the RA' on Twitter or whatever.
Oh Sam, religion and politics, what a bloody mine field eh. It’s my stupid fault fir starting the thread about Galloway. Learned my lesson it’s football in future, mind even then it’s sure to upset someone ?

If as you say, that spurs are a Jewish club and they were flying the Israeli flag, I can't see anything wrong with that because Israel is the spiritual home of all Jews. Don't think there is any point! That they were trying to make
Why do Celtic fans fly the tri-colour???
When we were flying the flag of Palestine we were making a political statement (which I agreed with). If there where Israeli flags flying they could be doing it for the same reasons that some Celtic fans fly the Tri-colour when we play in Europe
yes I agree

I have no beef with flying Israeli flag

as sam pointed out there may be good reasons why Palestine flag got celtic fine.

but still the claim galloway is anti semitic because he dislikes zionist agenda and in his eyes that flag is illegal construct of zionism.

it didn't exist until Soviet Union America Britain France helped colonists hijack a region with no legal authority

anti zionism is no antisemitic

but pro zionism propaganda will tar you with hatred of jews based on politic construct that continues to defy international law.

galloway is a pillock

he may be anti semitic

but the evidence based on his anti Israeli flag is not good enough evidence in my eyes to convict him of hatred of the jewish religion

its more of a political statement than religious

And although its a stupid position to hold

its still abhorrent to base conviction of bigotry against jewish religion/race(if sam is correct)

based on a political statement against an illegal occupation and an illegal treatment of the rightful owners of property in that region, treated like scum by that zionist regime.

Im not sure he was calling you a zionist Sam, TET loves information and he is uber clued up.

He would be horrified thinking you felt he was calling you anything.

I got the impression he was telling you his understanding based on what the books say and he was asking you were you were referencing from.

I sometimes feel people think i could be ignorant by remaining in the dark and sometimes feel its better to ask questions so as not to be ignorant.

Thats a tough tightrope to walk sometimes. ??

Members online

Latest posts

Back