George Galloway

Wars gun running and ethnic cleansing take place on zionist and masonic agendas.

I would hugely disagree with you on that, Maria. But to quote the old Prophet Muhammad, lakum deenukum wa liya deen - to you, your beliefs and to me my own. I'm currently watching England going out of this Nations League thing (I still can't understand what it is).

Oh Sam, religion and politics, what a bloody mine field eh. It’s my stupid fault fir starting the thread about Galloway. Learned my lesson it’s football in future, mind even then it’s sure to upset someone ?

We have always had political links within our club although our board would like that not to be the case these days.

You expressed your opinion nothing wrong with that ??

Maria - in fairness, he was spouting things that have been debunked by mainstream historians. You don't need to cite sources for saying you disbelieve in the Khazar conspiracy theory, which was actually invented by Neo-Nazis and racists and is endorsed by people like David Duke and all kinds of Nazis. It's kinda beyond civil discourse. He said I sounded like a Zionist for explaining to him that there is no such a thing as the 'semitic' race - it was a European invention based on a linguistic category. I'm not going to just take being called a Zionist for that. And, bearing in mind, he's talking to someone who many would consider to be an 'Arab' - I'm not one, as it happens, being Scottish-Egyptian ethnically and in terms of dual citizenship (well, *spit*, British subject - unwilling).

So, you know, I read too, I shouldn't have called him a buffoon. That was my bad. Anyway. I'm away to watch England get knocked out. Inshallah. *Makes sign of the cross*. ;)

I had to block that guy TET. He's calling me a Zionist. My dad fought against Israel in 1973 and saw some of his best mates blown to bits and burned alive. He has holes in his legs and had PTSD. And I'be got some clown calling me a Zionist because I don't support antisemitic conspiracy theories regarding Freemasons or the racist 'Khazar' conspiracy. I'll tell you what though: I'm defo sticking to fitba from now on. I was going to mock Declan Rice for the way he belted out 'God Save the Queen' tonight. He's came along way from when he was writing 'Up the RA' on Twitter or whatever.
I did not call you zionist

I said you sound like you are promoting zionist propaganda

I didn't call you a buffoon
or a cunt
you implied I was an antisemite

you made claims with no reference to your source

and I said sounds like zionist stuff to me.

and again for record

zionist is not semitic

anti zionist is not anti semitic

even if you decide to label them with it

Zionism has links to outlawed knights templars who were affiliated with the Zion movement way back in middle ages

very few jews were involved

I would hugely disagree with you on that, Maria. But to quote the old Prophet Muhammad, lakum deenukum wa liya deen - to you, your beliefs and to me my own. I'm currently watching England going out of this Nations League thing (I still can't understand what it is).

Thats ok Sam. As i said not here to sway nor convince. I only know what i have read and was horrified.

Anyway im happy to agree to disagree.

No offence if i caused you any Sam, honestly not my intention pal.

I always only say what i think or know and always open to learning.

Thats ok Sam. As i said not here to sway nor convince. I only know what i have read and was horrified.

Anyway im happy to agree to disagree.

No offence if i caused you any Sam, honestly not my intention pal.

I always only say what i think or know and always open to learning.

Nope, no offence caused on your part, I hope there was none on mine.

Maria - in fairness, he was spouting things that have been debunked by mainstream historians. You don't need to cite sources for saying you disbelieve in the Khazar conspiracy theory, which was actually invented by Neo-Nazis and racists and is endorsed by people like David Duke and all kinds of Nazis. It's kinda beyond civil discourse. He said I sounded like a Zionist for explaining to him that there is no such a thing as the 'semitic' race - it was a European invention based on a linguistic category. I'm not going to just take being called a Zionist for that. And, bearing in mind, he's talking to someone who many would consider to be an 'Arab' - I'm not one, as it happens, being Scottish-Egyptian ethnically and in terms of dual citizenship (well, *spit*, British subject - unwilling).

So, you know, I read too, I shouldn't have called him a buffoon. That was my bad. Anyway. I'm away to watch England get knocked out. Inshallah. *Makes sign of the cross*. ;)

Yer a good guy Sam. I work with an egyptian. He’s been here for about 20 years one of my managers and a genuinely nice guy.

Im not too souped up on other faiths, have read stuff about specific organisations/movements.

Worked years ago with a girl whose father watched the soldiers come and tell them to leave their home, it was on the gazza strip, when they wouldnt the soldiers shot his 2 year old brother dead and the family left to save the other kids.

That always left an impression on me. Not against Jewish people but govt’s and those holding power causing havoc.
Anyway HH ☘️

who remembers this?

One of the creepiest things imaginable. My late friend was part of the the anti-poll tax movement along with Galloway. For those who refused to pay it, they had this system where if someone had to leave their house for a long time, other members of the movement would house sit to stop bailiffs from raiding the house. My mate got assigned to Galloway's flat in the West End of Glasgow. Anyway, he and his mate couldn't resist a bit of snooping, so they went through to his bedroom and hoked around the place. In his closet, they found, and I shit you not, a full piece Soviet military officer uniform with all the trimmings.

Zionism went all the way back to Egypt? You mean the country that Israel invaded twice? Zionism was created in the 19th century by Theodor Herzl. It has nothing to do with Egypt. Freemasonry was created in Europe, possibly in Scotland.

Not sure about zionism on this as i am about masonic roots in egypt.

Masons in Scotland the most vile Scottish Rite can be traced back to the 1700’s i think.

Is there not writings saying it all Masonic and Zionism or was it just Masonic) started as far back as records record in Egypt? Tet
Zion is a biblical term for the promised land for the promised people

it was fulfilled by christ accordinging to disciples and apostles

the kingdom of god is here

the mystical city of god Zion is here.

the pharisees were condemned by christ for twisting the Torah to suit a man made agenda which promoted a Jerusalem on earth where the chosen people of god would rule of the unchosen people.

christ and the apostles condemned that

it became a stumbling block for the jews who did not convert

they await the messiah still

their messiah will make Jerusalem the power capital of the world and all non zionists will be slaves

it was also called foolishness to the gentiles or the greeks mainly at the time.

they could not follow a god who wasn't giving them power to subdue enemies either

which created the Zion on earth theory which the jews are awaiting versus the kingdom of heaven on earth the heavenly Jerusalem of christ which he created called the church.

even before the death of st John the last apostle

heresy was rife

John wrote about the heavenly banquet describing the mass and its role between heaven and earth the lifting of the veil

but he wrote it in exile on Patmos its called the book of revelations

needs translate by trained churchmen as its written in poetic style

the spirit reveals the mass right through that book

Zion is the heavenly city within the kingdom of god

the holy of holies with the holy kingdom

the womb of the blessed virgin is the mystical city of god the place were christ was formed with his members the saints

Mary is the heavenly fulfilment of the city of god the heavenly Zion the true Jerusalem from the root of Jesse of the stock of judah

open to all not just jews but through baptism and the lifting of the original sin.

the Zion of zionism is the city of man

its built by men who reject god who claim they are god just like lucifer

its a luciferian conspiracy theory and you can read all about it in book by saint Augustine back in 400's

long before any term antisemitic was created by nazi types

its also traceable to against all heresies and lots of early church fathers.

st paul even describes a group of people who claim they are jews but in fact are the synagogue of satan

and that's in bible

so technically st Paul a convert from pharisee judaism to Catholic Church must be an anti semite

despite being once a very powerful jew.

jews who claim to be jews but are the synagogue of satan will try to rebuild the third temple of worship which christ outlawed by his sacrifice on the cross creating the new covenant, removing authority from hebraic judaism which required a temple.

without a temple the jews have a new religion of rabbis but they await their messiah who will crush all gentiles under their control

they are the people gentiles are the cattle

and that's in their book the talmud apparently

now I don't know either way

but I trust the church

for the church has an enemy and its called zionism the city of man which is the masonic heresy of WATP

Not sure about zionism on this as i am about masonic roots in egypt.

Masons in Scotland the most vile Scottish Rite can be traced back to the 1700’s i think.
long long before that

it became open with manifestation in 1717

There is a hypothesis that Freemasonry has routes in Palestine - among the Knights Templar. There's no evidence for it. But they deify Hiram Abiff, who they say was the architect of Solomon's Temple (he's the human embodiment of the Grand Architect), but I severely doubt there are any links with Freemasonry and Dynastic Egypt. Freemasonry was brought to Egypt by British imperialists in the late 19th century. Nasser banned it. Sadat made it legal again. These days it's odd - some rich Egyptians are masons, though very few, while the fascist regime accuses the democratic opposition of being 'Freemasonic Jews'. They accused the Rabaa 'Four Finger' sign of being 'Masonic'. The fascist regime use all that kind of nonsense - all imported from Europe.

One of the creepiest things imaginable. My late friend was part of the the anti-poll tax movement along with Galloway. For those who refused to pay it, they had this system where if someone had to leave their house for a long time, other members of the movement would house sit to stop bailiffs from raiding the house. My mate got assigned to Galloway's flat in the West End of Glasgow. Anyway, he and his mate couldn't resist a bit of snooping, so they went through to his bedroom and hoked around the place. In his closet, they found, and I shit you not, a full piece Soviet military officer uniform with all the trimmings.
Bin Laden probably gave him it ?

Reactions: TET

Members online

Latest posts

Back