Happy International Blasphemy day!

So we are all clear. Everyone in the world can be offended by everything in the world so every single word uttered from every single mouth is a hate crime.
So we should all fuck up and stay quiet. Feelings trump facts.....unless the Internet tell you that the facts you read are 100% real facts and not the facts that someone else read somewhere else on the Internet...then your facts are fake facts which makes them a hate crime if you push them.
Your god is fake cause this book said his god is real so if you push that god then it's a hate crime. Unless that other book said that god is fake then your both commiting hate crimes and you're all cunts....now if you don't believe in god and joke about people who do then that's a hate crime and you're bad.
Jamsam, elves are real. You mock me about it. That's a hate crime. Prove elves aren't real. I found a website that says they are.

Or we can have a fucking laugh at the state of the stupid world we live in, we can love our families and just get on with life and hopefully die peacefully one day.....
Fuck You Lubo...I am so offended...oh...I mean I luv you man !!
When they talk about miracles in the Bible, ask them about Noah's magic zoo boat, then ask how they got the birds into the Ark...or was that a metaphor of some kind ?
Rained for 40 days and forty nights...eh ?...ever spent a Summer in Greenock ?
That's probably why the shipyards were built there
I wish everybody a pleasant weekend
HH

Last edited:
Dare I ?... Post a reply on the subject of religion I mean. Would my reply, or indeed the reaction of you good folk change anything?
I've declared two or three times on The Noise that I'm atheist. I can't even claim to have gone through some kind of emotional/mental anguish to arrive at my feelings regarding religion.
I did read Richard Dawkins book, The God Delusion. Not that I was looking for clues, or pros, or cons. Somebody gave me the book, and I thought I would read it as I read quite a lot anyway. No, it was just a space filler until I found something else.
Thing is though, I'd already reached many of his conclusions on my own. It was certainly interesting, but not in any way influential.
Kind of saddens me when I see and hear folk discuss their opinions on this subject in what seems to me be an exercise in point scoring.
I don't really give a toss if folk believe something I don't. My beliefs are my own: they're, if not private, certainly personal.
All I'm doin' is being honest with myself; I'm not in the business of trying to prove I'm right and everybody is wrong. Just a bloke trying to live and let live.
Well put Frank
Thread title was the first clue
It's humour, and it's funny
Opinions...arses...everybody's got one
Dawkins and his buddy Christopher Hitchens, great minds
We should all try to be the best we can be, if that means questioning things, then that is a good thing
People are free to believe whatever they like, it's also every man's (persons, so as not to offend) right, to exercise their stupidity
May all your Gods go with you
HH

42887290_10156640654858749_3525145466763214848_n.jpg

blasphemy.jpg

No point getting all upset over an idea. No humans or indeed animals have been harmed in the course of this thread.
You have the right to celebrate your beliefs as you see fit and on this day I reserve the right to blaspheme. I've toned down the religious content significantly in recent times but this is our day. The clue to the thread is in the title. Only those who want to be offended would even open the thread unless they came to it to engage in blasphemy.
It's like an Orangeman attending an Easter Sunday commemoration to give out about all the Fenians.
no its like an orangeman pretending hes a fenian to promote his hatred of what he hates using propaganda and retarded arguments.

Your a hate crimial who justifies orange bias by pretending your not orange but hate just like them to promote the as bad as each other mantra.

Your hate program is no different to goebels propaganda and its has no place under Celtic FC or its family

Well put Frank
Thread title was the first clue
It's humour, and it's funny
Opinions...arses...everybody's got one
Dawkins and his buddy Christopher Hitchens, great minds
We should all try to be the best we can be, if that means questioning things, then that is a good thing
People are free to believe whatever they like, it's also every man's (persons, so as not to offend) right, to exercise their stupidity
May all your Gods go with you
HH
You dont have a right to defend hatred with propaganda

defending hugh dallas style sleekitness with invective masquerading as satire the day before another big game for celtic isnt accidental or sharing your funny jokes

its deliberate premeditated invective to incriminate Celtic fc as intollerant bigots who demand right to hate using goebels style invective.

who the feck has a whole host of bigoted pictures to pin to a message other than bigot?

Who other than a bigot defends bigotry as funny?

who starts anything but celtic threads full of hatred regularly?

its the orangeman who pretends to be a fenian to provoke mess on celtic forums with ABC

And he has defenders who promote satanic values as liberal wtf?

on a Celtic site.

racism isnt funny
premeditated bigotry isnt funny
hatred isnt funny

yet the atheists claim that life has no source or purpose but they have rights to attack with bigotry.

Noone is promoting any form of religion on this site that im aware of

yet its ok to mock religion with absolute twisted invective that has never been proposed by the people being attacked.

go figure and thats funny

Dare I ?... Post a reply on the subject of religion I mean. Would my reply, or indeed the reaction of you good folk change anything?
I've declared two or three times on The Noise that I'm atheist. I can't even claim to have gone through some kind of emotional/mental anguish to arrive at my feelings regarding religion.
I did read Richard Dawkins book, The God Delusion. Not that I was looking for clues, or pros, or cons. Somebody gave me the book, and I thought I would read it as I read quite a lot anyway. No, it was just a space filler until I found something else.
Thing is though, I'd already reached many of his conclusions on my own. It was certainly interesting, but not in any way influential.
Kind of saddens me when I see and hear folk discuss their opinions on this subject in what seems to me be an exercise in point scoring.
I don't really give a toss if folk believe something I don't. My beliefs are my own: they're, if not private, certainly personal.
All I'm doin' is being honest with myself; I'm not in the business of trying to prove I'm right and everybody is wrong. Just a bloke trying to live and let live.
try mere christianity by cs lewis

who was atheist till he read chestertons everlasting man

im no saying they will convert you

but they put forward a strong argument against atheism

i couldnt care less if anyone is an atheist

but you bet your life if i created thread adter thread promoting hatred of atheists the night before a big celtic match

you might think wtf

yet the so called anything goes mob calling themselves atheists turn out usually to be the most intollerant buffoons you ever met

just ask our resident stazi militia

who in their tolerance block you if you dont agree with them

We had some grand wizards
No spells would they lay
No spells would they lay
And I said Honey
This sure ain't funny
We're losing money
Cos no spells will they lay

But then that rooster
He came into our yard
He caught those grand wizards
Right off of their guard
They're laying spells now
Like they never used ta
Ever since that Rooster
Came into our yard.

No spells would they lay
No spells would they lay
And I said Honey
This sure ain't funny
We're losing money

But then that rooster
He came into our yard
Right off of their guard
Like they never used ta
Ever since that Rooster
Came into our yard.
sounds like a grove rite?

did you execute a few chickens with your hood on?

No spells would they lay
No spells would they lay
And I said Honey
This sure ain't funny
We're losing money

But then that rooster
He came into our yard
Right off of their guard
Like they never used ta
Ever since that Rooster
Came into our yard.
heres a wee republican union song to steal to fit your words too, that way you get to parade about your living room giving the hand salute to your masters

So fucking what, they needed controlling 2000 years ago. We wouldnt be where we are today if complete chaos ruled the day. What do you actually think it was like back then?
It was absolutely terrible back then getting picked out a crowd as sinner for blasphemy but not one of us have said it was great just agreeing that the quote worked to control people so fuckin what

Members online

No members online now.

Back