Hate crimes and the Rangers supporting policeman at Ibrox on Sunday

McCoist is a fucking hate crime in his own right. I'm watching the Chelsea v United game and the fat cunt doesn't shut up. He doesn't say anything of any substance. States the obvious and repeats himself constantly.
Am watching aswell your correct just parrots the commentator,a fuckin wee cretin….it really is!!he really did??that’s the extent…

His mask slips at times, and I believe back in the day the players could have a laugh and a joke together, but those times are gone sadly, and the mask slips when they think no one is within earshot
Aye it definitely does slip mate there hunz to the core,the thing a liked from the clip was tam burns was a complete gentleman as much as mccoist thinks it’s a joke tam was just getting his point over in his funny way without getting the finger pointed🤣🤣🤣

All banter aside though for the sake of WC and this site we are all going to have to be more careful with regards to our posts, especially my totally hilarious posts that for some indescribable reason aren't totally hilarious the morning after 🤷🏻‍♂️
As I said earlier though , if we put allegedly pre or post , posts that should help I'd like to think?
Then again I like to think many things that turn out not to be as insightful, funny, and non hateful as I first believed ( allegedly)
Allegedly it’s been asserted that even if alligators put allegedly before or after something contentious it only proves indecision as it implies that they, alegedly alleged something contentious then to salve their conscience they state after they have alleged something contentious, allegedly, that what they have alleged to be contentious is not contentious allegedly and like all alligators they just can’t make up their fluxin minds allegedly.

Say what you want about the English government....but at least down here, if I go to watch my daughter take part in a Judo competition, and she's paired with a bulky boy with a pony tail and a set of balls, who identifies as a girl, I can stop my daughter getting beat up by that boy by declaring that I refuse to sit there and watch my girl get beat up by a boy who's mental illness, supporting by an ever increasingly unhinged population, without the fear of being arrested. In Scotland, you will have to watch your young girls losing everything they've worked hard far, in their chosing sport, to boys. If you don't accept that up there, you're going to jail.
Your population will get fat and lazy because pointing out that being fat is not good for you will be seen as body shaming.
You lot need to get the SNP to fuck. And god help you if you get independence because, at the moment, the only thing stopping you turning into a one party state North Korean like dictatorship, is the people you hate, sitting in Westminster.
Lubo,
SNP is the vehicle the destination is Independence. You can vote for whichever party, new or old, after Independence. At the moment there is no other Independence promoting party except the Greens and as yet they do not have sufficient credibility or exposure to take the lead on this issue. If you want Independence, please just hold your nose and vote for them.
Unfortunately as predicted the new hate bill is being misrepresented by the Unionist Media and the English Broadcasting Commission. It is not a NEW Bill as such, it is merely codifying existing legislation by adding a new classification of basically incitement to hatred.
If you say or write or broadcast something that can be construed by any reasonable person, not necessarily the victim, about those ( the already protected categories on discrimination race, colour, creed etc.) to be an incitement to hatred of anyone who is covered by the protected categories then it is a Hate Crime.
That’s all it is. The discrimination hasn’t happened but because of what someone said,wrote,published showed in film or tv or said on the radio could be understood by any reasonable person to be an incitement to commit the discrimination it is an offence.
McCoist by his highly Public Utterances has incited 40,000 of his fellow like minded people to break the new law and is an offence itself under the new Act.

Lubo,
SNP is the vehicle the destination is Independence. You can vote for whichever party, new or old, after Independence. At the moment there is no other Independence promoting party except the Greens and as yet they do not have sufficient credibility or exposure to take the lead on this issue. If you want Independence, please just hold your nose and vote for them.
Unfortunately as predicted the new hate bill is being misrepresented by the Unionist Media and the English Broadcasting Commission. It is not a NEW Bill as such, it is merely codifying existing legislation by adding a new classification of basically incitement to hatred.
If you say or write or broadcast something that can be construed by any reasonable person, not necessarily the victim, about those ( the already protected categories on discrimination race, colour, creed etc.) to be an incitement to hatred of anyone who is covered by the protected categories then it is a Hate Crime.
That’s all it is. The discrimination hasn’t happened but because of what someone said,wrote,published showed in film or tv or said on the radio could be understood by any reasonable person to be an incitement to commit the discrimination it is an offence.
McCoist by his highly Public Utterances has incited 40,000 of his fellow like minded people to break the new law and is an offence itself under the new Act.
Maybe if they concentrated on running the country better and stopped wasting everyone's time on stupid new, or updated, laws. Put their own corrupt house in order, and brought Scotland into the 21st century they might win more support for independence.

Back