Have I just read that right ??

Lovin the banter on this but on a more serious note…we now know for deffo why the MiB’s are not showing reds or giving pens against them.
It ALL hinges on the champs lge qualification, even borrowing cash against the promise of that could be managed.
We have to win, every game, feck all they can do about that.

Lovin the banter on this but on a more serious note…we now know for deffo why the MiB’s are not showing reds or giving pens against them.
It ALL hinges on the champs lge qualification, even borrowing cash against the promise of that could be managed.
We have to win, every game, feck all they can do about that.
Point is, in the next transfer window, if anyone on England or elsewhere fancies making a bid for one of their players they know they(sevco) need the money. They won't see the season out without more cash.

Director loans John Bennett, Barry Scott, Douglas Park, Alastair Johnston and Julian Juul Wolhardt
A facility provided by Mr J Bennett, Mr A Johnston and Mr J Wolhardt to the Company of £5.25m is being charged interest at 6% on an accruing basis. Repayments of this, over a 7 year period, commenced in August 2021.
Loan facilities of £1.5m provided by Mr J Bennett prior to the commencement of the period, as well as a further £0.2m provided during the year, were converted to equity in the year. A further £1.5m provided prior to the commencement of the period, as well as a further £4.0m provided during the year, were repaid.
Loan facilities of £0.7m provided by Mr D Park prior to the commencement of the period, as well as a further £2.51m provided during the year, were converted to equity in the year.
Loan facilities of £0.75m provided by Mr A Johnston prior to the commencement of the period were converted to equity in the year.
Borita Investments Limited is a company in which Mr J Wolhardt and his wife are interested. Loan facilities of £1.5m provided by Mr J Wolhardt prior to the commencement of the period were converted to equity in the year.
Loan facilities of £0.25m provided by Mr B Scott prior to the commencement of the period were converted to equity in the year.

ther related party loans - Shareholders and other investors Barry McLeish, George Letham, Stuart Gibson, Club 1872, Alan McLeish, Scott Forrest, Kirk Beaton, Perron Investments LLC, George Taylor, Daniel McKinlay, Neil Hosie. No interest or fees were charged on the loan facilities provided by the above individuals and organisations. Mr B McLeish provided £0.25m of loans during the period, which were converted to equity in the year. Mr G Letham provided £0.5m of loans prior to the commencement of the period, and a further £0.5m of loans during the year, all of which were converted to equity in the year. Mr S Gibson provided £1.0m of loans prior to the commencement of the period, and a further £7.0m during the period, all of which were converted to equity in the year. Club 1872 provided £0.5m of loans during the period, which were converted to equity in the year. Mr A McLeish provided £0.5m of loans prior to the commencement of the period, and a further £0.5m during the period, all of which were converted to equity in the year. Mr S Forrest provided £0.25m of loans during the period, which were converted to equity in the year. Mr K Beaton provided £0.75m of loans during the period, which were converted to equity in the year. Perron Investments LLC provided £3.25m of loans during the period, which were converted to equity in the year. Mr G Taylor provided £1.5m of loans prior to the commencement of the period, and a further £1.5m during the period, all of which were converted to equity in the year. Mr D McKinlay provided £0.5m of loans prior to the commencement of the period, which were converted to equity in the year. Mr N Hosie provided £0.125m of loans prior to the commencement of the period, which were converted to equity in the year.

FFS is there anycunt they've not tapped :love::love::love::love::love:
am guessing this debt for equity swap was to stay within the financial fair play ru,,,,,,,,,aw fk it who am a kiddin

24 mullion tae stop ra fenian Timmy manky cunts dae ra 10 is cheap at half the price any how the SFA is goanny make sure we win the league and get championees league cash and we wull be pure minted like the PSG an all them guys so fuck all youse TimmyMcTimmys naebody will sub us and we don’t care and build my credit build it high coz the people don’t give a fuck beat the Tim’s at any price so no surrender of the provy cheque

24 mullion tae stop ra fenian Timmy manky cunts dae ra 10 is cheap at half the price any how the SFA is goanny make sure we win the league and get championees league cash and we wull be pure minted like the PSG an all them guys so fuck all youse TimmyMcTimmys naebody will sub us and we don’t care and build my credit build it high coz the people don’t give a fuck beat the Tim’s at any price so no surrender of the provy cheque
Try £100 million. But I agree, that was the ultimate goal, stop us winning the 10 at all costs, ironic thing is, we stopped ourselves.

Was wondering that myself, see James Forrest's blog today.
Brim, I have certain issues with JF, but he's not a stupid boy.

Celtic have benefitted at the hands of UEFA on registration issues, but they fuckwits are getting laissez faire to do what the fuck they want.

The problem is, Brim - is that every other fucker in Scotland is terrified to call it out.

Where's Turnbull Hutton when you need him (God rest his soul)?

Big Dougie says they need £7.5m by end of December to keep the leccy on.
Are UEFA aware of the debt these peepul are in,there is not a bank in the land who will loan them money and things will only get worse when Big Mike comes looking for his ...
Where are all the latest sponsors thye have signed up with..probably used the get out quick clause..

HH
So the club that's owned by the company must be all tapped out n rode into the durt

as there now needing funding for the company that owns the club it reads more a call to the masonic order for help

this should be the year we bury these feckers once and for all

Celtic have benefitted at the hands of UEFA on registration issues, but they fuckwits are getting laissez faire to do what the fuck they want.

The problem is, Brim - is that every other fucker in Scotland is terrified to call it out.

Not sure but there level of debt over 5 yrs had to fall into a certain criteria, thats why they've had to swap so much debt for equity but am sure they went over the fresh hold last year and covid saved them as i think ffp was suspended for a yr

Part of me says this is good for us. If they implode in debt again the SFA aren't fit for purpose. We have a good reason to call for a clear out and reorganization. Then I remember our board. And I get a sinking feeling in my stomach.

Back