Hibs v Celtic - Easter Road on Easter Sunday, could be rather Beautiful - all comments here

There's some broken glass lying on the forum floor. Was that once part of your bottle?:D
No not really! But I can face the facts! Lennon has not got a clue. His new style is killing us.
Forecast. We lose the league? Sorry but that’s a gut reaction from when Lennon took over. Just look at our style of play..... Brutal.
Hearts are laughing to the Final.......

Griffiths is unfit and mentally unstable and you want him on the park rather than Eddy? Look at Lennon for goodness sake he hasn’t a bloody clue. He has de structured the Rodgers way of playing and the team are like lost chickens.....
Destructured????..Celik wur 8 pts clear before Lennon came in ya Prik & noo its 9..Get tae Fuk ya Hun Bastard!!???????

No not really! But I can face the facts! Lennon has not got a clue. His new style is killing us.
Forecast. We lose the league? Sorry but that’s a gut reaction from when Lennon took over. Just look at our style of play..... Brutal.
Hearts are laughing to the Final.......
Hearts have taken 7 pts fae 8 games ya Thik Cunt!!?????..Celik will PUMP Killie next wk & the Filth will slip up against the Sheep..even if they dont a canny mind the last time we DIDNY win at Pittodrie!! Ur a CLASS A FUKIN WALLIPER PAL & NEVA A FUKIN HOOPS FAN..GET TAE FUK!!??????

Griffiths is unfit and mentally unstable and you want him on the park rather than Eddy? Look at Lennon for goodness sake he hasn’t a bloody clue. He has de structured the Rodgers way of playing and the team are like lost chickens.....
We're taking too long in the build up, too many passes, too many touches, balls played behind instead of in front. I was hoping we would conjure something but the longer it went on, the more I knew we wouldn't score. Hayes put some good crosses in but no one gambled on being on the shoulder of the last man.

YES WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP M8....
Here is one for you! Lennon does not know what team he wants out on the park. Just does not have it.
League Being Lost and Cup Final? Hearts will do us.
It’s time to face the facts!

You my divisive friend are at it.....you smell of hun.....you reek of the stench of a demented hun.....you are kidding no one.....begone

Fuk off ya Dik..ur neva a Hoops Fan..Get tae Fuk ya Hun Bastard!!?????
Apologies as a 68 year old honest Celtic Fan who has travelled the world to see the Bhoys and who does appreciate when things are going wrong.... Hun B——-d, sorry but your so wrong and I personally never would decry another Celtic Fan for his honesty. Maybe you should go back to school and see if you can learn something....... obviously you didn’t the last time you were there...... Celtic Fan?????

We're taking too long in the build up, too many passes, too many touches, balls played behind instead of in front. I was hoping we would conjure something but the longer it went on, the more I knew we wouldn't score. Hayes put some good crosses in but no one gambled on being on the shoulder of the last man.
Sorry disagree with the part about Hayes his crosses weren’t finding a man they were just being put into the box without any consideration of the position of the attack, and don’t even start on his corners.

Apologies as a 68 year old honest Celtic Fan who has travelled the world to see the Bhoys and who does appreciate when things are going wrong.... Hun B——-d, sorry but your so wrong and I personally never would decry another Celtic Fan for his honesty. Maybe you should go back to school and see if you can learn something....... obviously you didn’t the last time you were there...... Celtic Fan?????
Yi kin say whit u want ya Prik in writing..ur neva a Hoops Fan so fuk off ya Fukin Prik!!??????..Lennon was brought in tae dae a job Dikheed & no matter what u say he's increased oor lead at the top & beat the FILTH & Hearts & Hibs away in crucial games! We're 3 games TOPS away fae the Tbl Treble whit fukin MARE DYI WANT??????..By the way CLUELESS we draped 32 pts last yr under Judas so we've still 8 in hand!!

You my divisive friend are at it.....you smell of hun.....you reek of the stench of a demented hun.....you are kidding no one.....begone
Why when a true Celtic Fan gives an honest opinion every body calls him a Hun B / a Demented Hun and Smell of Hun. Time for a few of our fans to grow up and face the football facts..........

By the way Dikheed am a Fukin MILLIONAIRE & mare Educated than u'll ever be so go Fuk Yirsel ya Fukin Monkey Hun Bastard!!????????

Yi kin say whit u want ya Prik in writing..ur neva a Hoops Fan so fuk off ya Fukin Prik!!??????..Lennon was brought in tae dae a job Dikheed & no matter what u say he's increased oor lead at the top & beat the FILTH & Hearts & Hibs away in crucial games! We're 3 games TOPS away fae the Tbl Treble whit fukin MARE DYI WANT??????..By the way CLUELESS we draped 32 pts last yr under Judas so we've still 8 in hand!!
Calm doon Sean Bhoy!!!

Why when a true Celtic Fan gives an honest opinion every body calls him a Hun B / a Demented Hun and Smell of Hun. Time for a few of our fans to grow up and face the football facts..........

You can fool some of the people some of the time....but you can’t fool.....you know the rest...

Forget last season, face what is happening right now. Dropping points and not scoring goals, obviously you can’t see that??? Thank goodness Aberdeen had a reserve team out last week and two of them were sent off.
Swear and be as disgusting as you want, but I know I am correct........

Members online

Latest posts

Back