Hibs v Celtic - Easter Road on Easter Sunday, could be rather Beautiful - all comments here

You can fool some of the people some of the time....but you can’t fool.....you know the rest...
Face the facts...... we are going backwards. Don’t give me all this nonsense that I am a Hun. Let’s meet at the Kilmarnock game and let’s talk openly and honestly?

Forget last season, face what is happening right now. Dropping points and not scoring goals, obviously you can’t see that??? Thank goodness Aberdeen had a reserve team out last week and two of them were sent off.
Swear and be as disgusting as you want, but I know I am correct........
U kno u are correct do u??????..So increasing our lead from 8 to 9 pts is incorrect is it?? Being in the Cup Final against the WORST Hearts team in Living Memory is incorrect is it?? By the way the same Aberdeen reserves went tae Diepox & won 2-0..u kno got over it yet??????..Celtic are on the CUSP of a Tbl Treble & bearing in mind a Dbl Treble had never been dun then its History once more!! Al leave u tae think abt that u Sad Sad Hun Bastard & ur 0 TROPHIES in 8 yrs??????..HH☘☘☘??????

Forget last season, face what is happening right now. Dropping points and not scoring goals, obviously you can’t see that??? Thank goodness Aberdeen had a reserve team out last week and two of them were sent off.
Swear and be as disgusting as you want, but I know I am correct........

It hurts doesn’t it.....you are second best.....you need the MIB to help you always.....you are feckin skint.....you cheated.....you chairman is a convicted criminal.....Mike Ashley is ripping you a new one.....you are surviving on high interest loans.....you are Sevco ‘cause rangers are deid....your history is gone forever.....you don’t even know who owns you.....you lied and cheated and Hector owns you.....David Murray sold you for a pound.....he got ripped off.....Green and Whyte ripped you a new one.....and the Celts go marching on ?

Last edited:
3 points win the league. That's Right 3 points win the league. What do some of you on here not get. All this nonsense about helicopters and Sunday, you want to be locked up in a padded cell, with door marked do not open until Sevco win the league. Hope you'll enjoy languishing there for all eternity.
Not quite Ally as theoretically we cd lose it on GD although that of crse will NOT happen!! ??At last a SENSIBLE MAN has appeared..HH my Man!!☘☘????

It hurts doesn’t it.....you are second best.....you need the MIB to help you always.....you are feckin skint.....you cheated.....you chairman is a convicted criminal.....Mike Ashley is ripping you a knew one.....you are surviving on high interest loans.....you are Sevco ‘cause rangers are deid....your history is gone forever.....you don’t even know who owns you.....you lied and cheated and Hector owns you.....David Murray sold you for a pound.....he got ripped off.....Green and Whyte ripped you a new one.....and the Celts go marching on ?
Green & Whyte are still ripping them a new wan m8 & are looking fur upwards of £5M! Ashley's looking fur 10 but still Glibby IGNORES all & Sundry!! I've nae doubt they're laundering DRUG Money as their is no way they can be Financially SOLVENT!! ??? FPP Apparently duznt apply tae them either & even wae aw this HELP they STILL have won FUK ALL!!??????..Poor wee Sevco..it REALLY IS AN INJUSTICE!!???????..Never mind 55's on its way?????????????

Not a great performance but should have won. Their keeper had 4 great saves but we didn’t create enough.
Lennon likes to play with 2 wingers and a striker through the middle. Rodgers played with 2 wide attackers (almost like old fashioned inside forwards) either side of a central striker who dropped deep and linked up, creating space for the wide players. That’s why Forrest & Sinclair have been our top scorers/most assists for the last 2 seasons. We are currently caught between two systems, what Rodgers left and what Lennon wants.
When Lennon gets the job full time I wouldn’t be surprised if we are in the market for more of a penalty box striker, like Hooper during his first spell.
For those moaning at the team performances under Lennon, the problem was created by the rat who deserted a group of players who trusted him implicitly and bought into his philosophy. Lennon is treading egg shells not wanting to rock the boat. And we were dire under Rodgers at the start of the season, worst start in 18 years, and our home performances last season were abysmal (7 draws, 4 of them 0-0).

Not a great performance but should have won. Their keeper had 4 great saves but we didn’t create enough.
Lennon likes to play with 2 wingers and a striker through the middle. Rodgers played with 2 wide attackers (almost like old fashioned inside forwards) either side of a central striker who dropped deep and linked up, creating space for the wide players. That’s why Forrest & Sinclair have been our top scorers/most assists for the last 2 seasons. We are currently caught between two systems, what Rodgers left and what Lennon wants.
When Lennon gets the job full time I wouldn’t be surprised if we are in the market for more of a penalty box striker, like Hooper during his first spell.
For those moaning at the team performances under Lennon, the problem was created by the rat who deserted a group of players who trusted him implicitly and bought into his philosophy. Lennon is treading egg shells not wanting to rock the boat. And we were dire under Rodgers at the start of the season, worst start in 18 years, and our home performances last season were abysmal (7 draws, 4 of them 0-0).
Bang on Gary

Another Man talkin sense???..Listen lg will be won either nxt Sun or following Sat & then we can concentrate on the Cup! Close Season will DETERMINE whr we stand but theres a lot ae Dead Wid in thr & by Fuk dae we need a penalty box striker..or 2!! HH☘☘☘

spot on Gary,whit wiz the snakes record against Lenny at easter road!

Why when a true Celtic Fan gives an honest opinion every body calls him a Hun B / a Demented Hun and Smell of Hun. Time for a few of our fans to grow up and face the football facts..........

I don't know . . . because maybe you always -- always -- come on to the forum in raving, rabid hysterics, at best, and maybe you are a Hun imposter, at worst? Take a hike, sport.

Another lacklustre performance today only got the pace up with 5mins to go after last week's high tempo start I thought the tactics had changed but in the league it's back to slow slow slow. Don't think we will not win the league but we are giving encouragement to other teams that they can take points from us in the way we are playing should have had the league wrapped up by now

Members online

Latest posts

Back