Hibs v Celtic - Easter Road on Easter Sunday, could be rather Beautiful - all comments here

Right bhoys some perspective needed. Who are we? Celtic that's who. The job will get done. Let's have no more shite talking Jfan. Get a grip man. There is lot of older Celtic family who have been through this scenario and more, please show them respect they at least deserve that. If 6ou can't or won't show respect for the Celtic family then please take yourself of this forum.

Right bhoys some perspective needed. Who are we? Celtic that's who. The job will get done. Let's have no more shite talking Jfan. Get a grip man. There is lot of older Celtic family who have been through this scenario and more, please show them respect they at least deserve that. If 6ou can't or won't show respect for the Celtic family then please take yourself of this forum.
Well said ????

HH ☘️

You know jamsam. I'm sick tired of negative Comments on here by those who say they are part of the Celtic family, they are not we the family stick together through the good and bad times. I know from experience when I have had rough times the Celtic family always give me the strength to carry on. Real Celts are positive not negative. HH jamsam☘️☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back