Hibs v Celtic - Saturday 28 Sept, kick-off 12.30pm - all comments here

Problem this season for me is that the teams in the league are piss poor so any dropped points matter. I don't see any teams good enough to take points off us or 'the rainjurs' so we're going to have to be extremely consistent an let's face it if it was the huns at Easter Road they would have had 2 pens no doubt so we need to remove these factors an make sure we take our chances. Days like today happen. We move on an keep winning an it doesn't matter what the manky mob do. HH
My sentiments exactly, don’t rely on penalties we won’t get our ‘fair’share,? stick the ball in the net,end off ,no point in spitting dummy out of the pram ,!we will soon be on top again ,hh

apart from poor finishing,we strolled this today,if anybody could have hit the target instead of putting it over the bar,it would have been a stonewall 3 points, anyway, onwards and upwards! HH
Spot on MD. We played as well as we have all season. same story just the rub of the green was missing. Aye penalties, aye own goals. All means nothing when you miss your own chances. By the way thats no criticism it's just fitba! Still unbeaten under Lennyball. keep it up Bhoys it's brilliant to watch.

Spot on MD. We played as well as we have all season. same story just the rub of the green was missing. Aye penalties, aye own goals. All means nothing when you miss your own chances. By the way thats no criticism it's just fitba! Still unbeaten under Lennyball. keep it up Bhoys it's brilliant to watch.
👏hh

Ref inconsistent. We shoulda had two penalties but...... Olly shoulda been sent off
Forum Our tactics were pish Me Hibs tactics were good
Forum Lennons subs were pish Me Olly must come off in case of red card Odsonne must come off with a view to thursday Bayo - Hibs are throwing bodies in front of everything in the box so attack them in the air Hayes - Run at them and draw fouls so's we can deliver balls to Bayo Sinky - Shoulda been on sooner
Hibs may be pish according to most on the forum so far,but they covered every blade of grass and fought really well to close down our space - No one is going to hand us the points !!
In summary I cant really fault any of the bhoys, they all gave 100% imo - |So there !! :eek::eek::eek:
That's the beauty of forums everyone can have an opinion

Ref inconsistent. We shoulda had two penalties but...... Olly shoulda been sent off
Forum Our tactics were pish Me Hibs tactics were good
Forum Lennons subs were pish Me Olly must come off in case of red card Odsonne must come off with a view to thursday Bayo - Hibs are throwing bodies in front of everything in the box so attack them in the air Hayes - Run at them and draw fouls so's we can deliver balls to Bayo Sinky - Shoulda been on sooner
Hibs may be pish according to most on the forum so far,but they covered every blade of grass and fought really well to close down our space - No one is going to hand us the points !!
In summary I cant really fault any of the bhoys, they all gave 100% imo - |So there !! :eek::eek::eek:
(y)

Tbh I saw that result coming today. Its the usual from Hibs piss week to week to the Celtic come calling and then play like their top of the league. The most annoying thing is its the same with all clubs when they face us. Look like relegation material and then they get us and play if their lives depended on it. We just have to be more up for it than thinking easy 3pts.HH.☘️

But 100% of the quotes are all the same ,we are not going into meltdown over this just a hikkup as I said earlier,hh
Only thing that’s melting is 🤔🤔🤔🤔me come dec we will have fucked them in the cup fuck them a Celtic park 🤣🤣I for one am absolutely 💩💩🍩💩💩 myself 🤣🤣 .... ahh that’s we’re ma donut went

The trouble with hiccups Ray once you get 1 and before long 2 or 3 come along after. Let's hope we go on from here, no more points dropped against teams we expect to beat. HH ☘
So basically win every game fae no tae the end of the season🤔🤔🤔 I fuckin like that your bang oan mate 🍀🍀🍀

Back