Hibs V Celtic

Just saying we have to learn how to play these deep lying teams aint gonna make it happen BB. Somebody will have to take action and do something. We are thin on front men with KF and GG out. Maeda isn’t a target man like say Sutton or BBJ. Our wide men couldn’t hit a barn door today notably Jota and there was little threat from the midfield area. I don’t know how we fix this TBH. Short of those 2 returning that is.
I agree. Hopefully our highly paid qualified coaches have an answer rather than us plebs who post shite on a football forum. Hopefully being put out of Europe means that our coaches have more time now to work on things on the training ground.

Based on the injuries we have suffered I thought it was prudent to bring in another striker in January. As it was, we only had one fit striker for today. We are hoping that Giamakous will be fit enough to play midweek but he might not be. Not sure what is wrong with Doak. Kyogo has no return date and Ajeti is out too, although he hasn't done anything of note to be missed.

We have a lot of goal scorers but without that focal point up front we are struggling. Maeda never stops working but sometimes lacks a little composure in front of goal, but he does have a good scoring record so far.

I still think we will turn things around and get going again, but this takes a lot of work and effort to achieve this.

That wasn't the feeling at the time Sean, when we destroyed the scum?
Put the fear into the whole of Scottish football then and rightly so. Since then teams have gotten smarter where are own quality has gone missing in action
Wiz NEVER ma Feeling m8! O'Neils team led in Bayern b4 Herdman chucked 2 in, drew at hame! Beat Juve & Lyon, this team have went out of 3 EUROPEAN COMPS! Al take PUMPIN ANY FILTH Team but there is ABSOLUTELY FUKIN NO CHANCE this team is ANYWHERE near O'Neils unless ur Smoking Grass & Drinking 20 pints ae Stella!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I agree. Hopefully our highly paid qualified coaches have an answer rather than us plebs who post shite on a football forum. Hopefully being put out of Europe means that our coaches have more time now to work on things on the training ground.

Based on the injuries we have suffered I thought it was prudent to bring in another striker in January. As it was, we only had one fit striker for today. We are hoping that Giamakous will be fit enough to play midweek but he might not be. Not sure what is wrong with Doak. Kyogo has no return date and Ajeti is out too, although he hasn't done anything of note to be missed.

We have a lot of goal scorers but without that focal point up front we are struggling. Maeda never stops working but sometimes lacks a little composure in front of goal, but he does have a good scoring record so far.

I still think we will turn things around and get going again, but this takes a lot of work and effort to achieve this.
You would have expected some form of changes BB when for 75 minutes nothing was happening going forward.
We had enough of the ball and relatively comfortable in control of the game as such.
Yet nothing was happening in the wide areas as such, yet nothing was done to actually change anything which I found most disappointing.
Could Forrest have been bought on and move Abada through the centre, instead of just swapping him with Jota?
I would have rather us risk losing the game with more intent to try and go and actually win, than ending up with neither

Wiz NEVER ma Feeling m8! O'Neils team led in Bayern b4 Herdman chucked 2 in, drew at hame! Beat Juve & Lyon, this team have went out of 3 EUROPEAN COMPS! Al take PUMPIN ANY FILTH Team but there is ABSOLUTELY FUKIN NO CHANCE this team is ANYWHERE near O'Neils unless ur Smoking Grass & Drinking 20 pints ae Stella!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Make that Herman, think Hermans oot getting the cooz in fur Milkin!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am even more concerned now with Ange's post match interview. He must have watched a very different match than me. " Controlling" a match will never guarantee that you will win it. Nor that goals will come from doing so. It's definitely not the message I would be giving to those players after today's insipid performance. I just hope he hasn't found Lennon's little book of excuses that was left behind when he vacated Celtic Park. Ange needs to face up to this.

Anyway FILTH 2-0, watched 5 mins when sadly they scored, that Fukin RANCID HUN BASTARD Commentator Miller wid make yi Fukin PUKE!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Every Motherwell tackle is a foul according tae that Wank & any Hun even remotely tickled in the box its a pen!! 🤣🤣🤣.. Listen we're aw Fukin BIASED but these Cunts are a different Fukin breed, thank the Fukin Lord am a Tim!! ☘️☘️☘️☘️🤣🤣🤣🤣

You would have expected some form of changes BB when for 75 minutes nothing was happening going forward.
We had enough of the ball and relatively comfortable in control of the game as such.
Yet nothing was happening in the wide areas as such, yet nothing was done to actually change anything which I found most disappointing.
Could Forrest have been bought on and move Abada through the centre, instead of just swapping him with Jota?
I would have rather us risk losing the game with more intent to try and go and actually win, than ending up with neither
Absolutely correct John. The lack of changes is a puzzle . Still, it's done. Let's move on and try to get it going again. Starting Wednesday.

We need a winger than can beat players m8 no just throw it in the box tae NAEBDY!! Take 3/4 players on ffs then belt it in the Fukin back ae the net.. Oh Jinky where the Fuk are yi!! 🙏🙏🙏🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am even more concerned now with Ange's post match interview. He must have watched a very different match than me. " Controlling" a match will never guarantee that you will win it. Nor that goals will come from doing so. It's definitely not the message I would be giving to those players after today's insipid performance. I just hope he hasn't found Lennon's little book of excuses that was left behind when he vacated Celtic Park. Ange needs to face up to this.
A think Lenons been interviewed fur Don's job & stuck eez heed intae Paradise & JINXED US!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. That's Ma Fukin excuse anyway! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Again sean, many within that team had already made a name for themselves and added to with the quality that existed within the squad to make a great team.
This one has been made up of unknown players as such and added to not to much already there.
Game has moved on also with technology allowing for better analysis of how teams set up and play these days.
Won't right this team off whatsoever, yet I believe that we have to become far smarter in our play currently, but can't dismiss some of the dazzling football played at times this season also imo.

What irks me john,o is the graft we put in to draw all they points back from the huns to be in a position we could keep six in front of them ,with the pressure on them to reduce it to three every game,to just throw points away without a battle!!!bring biton or McCarthy on push calmac up would have been my call??but it’s gone now🤷‍♂️

Again sean, many within that team had already made a name for themselves and added to with the quality that existed within the squad to make a great team.
This one has been made up of unknown players as such and added to not to much already there.
Game has moved on also with technology allowing for better analysis of how teams set up and play these days.
Won't right this team off whatsoever, yet I believe that we have to become far smarter in our play currently, but can't dismiss some of the dazzling football played at times this season also imo.
If ur good enuf u'll break teams doon m8, we need tae take players on wae these packed defences! No writing the team off & the 45's against the FILTH & Murderwell were Diff class but there's been a lot ae DROSS in there as well! Too many Fukin injuries as well & without an out & out striker like Kyogo & Griffiths (before he chucked his career away) we'll struggle tae score! Nxt 2 games will tell us a lot coz a draw in any ae them & we're trailing the FILTH!! 😭😭😭

I think postecoglou has to take the blame for recent results. He had a full bench today and made one sub when he could have used ten if he was allowed. We slaughtered the team against bodo and called them a second string team. These lads were worse today. Our midfield was non existent. How postecoglou left hatate on for the full game is beyond me. He looked like a lad that was up ridin the whole fuckin night.
It seems to me that all these teams have figured out anges tactics and he refuses to have a plan b and obviously doesn't trust what's on his bench.
Crossing fuckin ball after ball to nothin. Vomit inducing stuff.

I think postecoglou has to take the blame for recent results. He had a full bench today and made one sub when he could have used ten if he was allowed. We slaughtered the team against bodo and called them a second string team. These lads were worse today. Our midfield was non existent. How postecoglou left hatate on for the full game is beyond me. He looked like a lad that was up ridin the whole fuckin night.
It seems to me that all these teams have figured out anges tactics and he refuses to have a plan b and obviously doesn't trust what's on his bench.
100% m8!!

We need a winger than can beat players m8 no just throw it in the box tae NAEBDY!! Take 3/4 players on ffs then belt it in the Fukin back ae the net.. Oh Jinky where the Fuk are yi!! 🙏🙏🙏🤣🤣🤣🤣
The modern winger now tends to play on the opposite side now, so they can cut into to get a shot away, and Hibs were quite happy to let Jota do that as he had left his boots at home.
Also should allow for our FB to make the overlap to deliver and yet our best full back at being able to do so, was nowhere to be seen in ralston?
Even last week, we fizzed in many great low balls with pace but no takers, yet today we just hang crosses up for there keeper and CB.
Very strange and got fuck all understanding what that was all about today

Can't disagree TD. I posted at half time I felt Ange had a few big calls to make. Didn't happen. Like most of us I'm more than happy with our progress under Ange's charge. That doesn't mean he avoids criticism. We have a chance to achieve a real major piece of history by winning this title, given the mess we were in. With it comes an opportunity to set sevco back for years. Can't afford anymore performances like today. Ange has a very great deal resting on his decisions.

Or the players just arent fit/ good enough to play angeball for 100 minutes every 3 days.
Some are , some arent there yet and may never be.
It's clear that to play the way Ange wants we need more higher quality player recruits but that's not possible just now.
This Celtic side has so many creative players in it that when it's not working for us v parks of hamilton going with 2 up front for the last 30 minutes is not a huge leap of faith. If these players can grasp the concept of angeball they can grasp strategic changes when they see who is coming on and going off.
30 direct free kicks for zero goals return this season ' a stat that flashed up at 29/0' is very poor for any Celtic side.
I hope that Ange is learning that Scottish football might not have the best reputation abroad outside of the Glasgow clubs but it's better than many and most give it credit for certainly defensive.
Hibs played for the single point today and that's disappointing from a club that traditionally has a go against us as in recent times have had joy in results at easter rd.
If there was ever a time to break this livi away run this is it we simply must beat them and I think that we will this time HH
This summers window is huge for me rogic and jamesy guys like that will need to be traded for guys who can play his way only problem I have way rogic is his lack of pace to play ange's way u need to be very fuckin mobile

Have to agree deadner sadly.
When the likes of bodo and now other teams in the SPFL are finding it to easy to outthink us, and even able to cut through us far to easily now, then something isn't working and needs fixing urgently.
Could even guchi offered us something in midfield? Don't think Bitton would have made much difference either.
But furious that we settled on doing nothing and ended up with getting nothing of a display yet again.

Back