Hibs v Champs, Wed 7-Feb-24 at 8pm MIB=N.Walsh, VAR=Dallas

What's the story with Welsh seems to me he is always injured....Best opportunity for him yet again and he is fooked.
He is not even a pool player in my eyes and imo should move on . Confident he will do well.and enjoy his football elsewhere.

What's the story with Welsh seems to me he is always injured....Best opportunity for him yet again and he is fooked.
He is not even a pool player in my eyes and imo should move on . Confident he will do well.and enjoy his football elsewhere.
Welsh took a knock on what looked like his arse cheeks, a sore one saw it happen wasn't mentioned.
Thought wee Bernabei put in a really decent shift one of it not his best for us imo.
Welsh and scales are very similar Nawrocki wants to move it forward quicker I thought when he came on.
I was worried about this game and we didn't play well but I'm delighted that we fought for it and won it.
Those are the type of wins that win titles it was a massive result despite the poor performance, hibs at Easter Rd they always lift their game there against us, we dodged one no doubt about it , was painful at times but the fight was there and that's good to see .
Feels like the whole season we've been hampered in so many different ways and that we've never been at full strength the season long always it's been enforced changes and trying different players, new players.
We have to be better than that and I hope the side take confidence from winning that game, the belief is there its a massive 3pts in a real title fight.
We're not going away HH

Welsh took a knock on what looked like his arse cheeks, a sore one saw it happen wasn't mentioned.
Thought wee Bernabei put in a really decent shift one of it not his best for us imo.
Welsh and scales are very similar Nawrocki wants to move it forward quicker I thought when he came on.
I was worried about this game and we didn't play well but I'm delighted that we fought for it and won it.
Those are the type of wins that win titles it was a massive result despite the poor performance, hibs at Easter Rd they always lift their game there against us, we dodged one no doubt about it , was painful at times but the fight was there and that's good to see .
Feels like the whole season we've been hampered in so many different ways and that we've never been at full strength the season long always it's been enforced changes and trying different players, new players.
We have to be better than that and I hope the side take confidence from winning that game, the belief is there its a massive 3pts in a real title fight.
We're not going away HH
This is what it takes to be Champions, we never quit, and that clown Miller for them was lucky to still be on the pitch, he must be a Hun, cos he tried to leave a mark on every Celtic player he tangled with, love the fact that the VAR and penalty decisions are riling up the Orcs, and well done Bhoys, this is what it takes, playing as a team and having each others backs HH

Last edited:
I hears once he's on the table you cant get him aff in the La Ronde.

So glad we won but for long periods I felt sorry for the guys paying money to watch this, so slow & backwards passes all the time when there is a forward pass, not sure what's going on with the team but hard to watch at times. Players out injured but is that an excuse. Need a big win somewhere to get confidence back as it seems low. 🤔
Hope it's a better game next week. 🙏
HH.

Haven’t read back in full but clearly pleased with the result.
The but is why have we got so many wingers that won’t go to the bye line, or indeed can’t.
Kuhn has been bought and he didn’t once go at them. Continually passed it back. Dreadful performance I thought.
Interesting the fans marks on BBC had Kuhn, Abada and Maeda as the 3 worst players.
But hey onwards and upwards and it did make me smile to think of all the blue noses kicking their teles as the second penalty is awarded, never mind scored.
HH

Don’t think Bernie would be a sub for the under 8team Gaz if we’d gotten someone in the window he’s the only left back in the club
And he won’t put Scales there as he doesn’t trust Rocki or lager.
Again we haven’t replaced Starfelt
Ffs we’ve bought shite in the last 2 windows
It’s what happens when you trust your Kids with jobs they’re not fit for.
And if you don’t think these players are good enough for Celtic as I think Brendan does
You ain’t gonna put the time in on them
Ffs what a way to run club shame on the tossers

HH😔
What a load of tripe, but of course you know that.

Three points and a man who can score penalties. That's it. We seem clueless, lacking urgency and invention.
Who ever is in charge of recruitment needs fecking horse whipped. Khun is an 3£ million empty jersey. Palma is a fecking idiot. Lagaerbielke,Yang, Kwon, Tilio all empty jerseys.
Possession doesn't win games, goals do. None of our wingers can take on their opposite number.
Kyogo and O'Reilly their form has dropped off a cliff. BR is ruining this team. All this moaning after we win a game. Perhaps I'm too pessimistic. Perhaps I should be saying that playing poorly and still winning is the mark of champions.
Doesn't feel like tho.
Maybe some dickhead TOLD them to play this way.

Haven’t read back in full but clearly pleased with the result.
The but is why have we got so many wingers that won’t go to the bye line, or indeed can’t.
Kuhn has been bought and he didn’t once go at them. Continually passed it back. Dreadful performance I thought.
Interesting the fans marks on BBC had Kuhn, Abada and Maeda as the 3 worst players.
But hey onwards and upwards and it did make me smile to think of all the blue noses kicking their teles as the second penalty is awarded, never mind scored.
HH
At least Maeda put a shift in ,didn't see Kuhn being direct once ,every pass backwards.Abada hasn't done a thing since Ange left .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back