Holidays.

You could go all round the world but you'll find few places as beautiful as Downings in Donegal

347256397_904860350578288_3332270055502118594_n.jpg
Where the malls, the pub, McDonald’s, and the belly buster breakfast for 4€, mennet’s market stall wi aw the fake handbags, and rollex watches, the looky, looky men, sticky Vicky firing ping pong Balls oot her fud, the all night clubs, the all inclusive bar, the buffet lunch and dinner……

EVERYWHERE hus goat rocks, sky and sea 🤷‍♂️

Where the malls, the pub, McDonald’s, and the belly buster breakfast for 4€, mennet’s market stall wi aw the fake handbags, and rollex watches, the looky, looky men, sticky Vicky firing ping pong Balls oot her fud, the all night clubs, the all inclusive bar, the buffet lunch and dinner……

Whit aboot the two for wan cocktails

The Deadner's Armagh has a mall among other unmentionable and unsavoury 'attractions'. :ROFLMAO:

Aye, growing up it was Mum, Da & 4 weans in a camper van 2 weeks going round Scotland home for a few days, then down to Liverpool & Chester for 5 days then Scarborough or Bridlington for 7 then back up the road.

Best holidays ever it brings back so many happy memories & sad ones that, Mum,Da & my twin sis are no longer with us, they'll be forever in my heart, gone but never forgotten ❤️ 💔 😪 🥃Slainte

Our favourite holiday place is South Kihei in Maui, Hawaii
Very relaxing, and the local beaches are fantastic
If you get an opportunity to check it out, I'd recommend it
We stay at a condo minutes from the beach, and Charley Young Beach has a LIVE webcam, so you can check it out from the comfort of your couch, from anywhere in the world

Last edited:

you go to the Glenties fair for all that stuff,,,,,oh and the burger bar looks a bit like Mcdonalds when your pished

Our favourite holiday place is South Kihei in Maui, Hawaii
Very relaxing, and the local beaches are fantastic
If you get an opportunity to check it out, I'd recommend it
We stay at a condo minutes from the beach, and Charley Young Beach has a LIVE webcam, so you can check it out from the comfort of your couch anywehre in the world
No a patch on Saltcoats/ ardrossan beach,,roon the corner to Stevenson beach were it was tropical ☀️☀️ma maw/da and twelve weans in a two room flat😬😂😂uncle drove us doon in his TA army truck like fuckin marines!!!

No a patch on Saltcoats/ ardrossan beach,,roon the corner to Stevenson beach were it was tropical ☀️☀️ma maw/da and twelve weans in a two room flat😬😂😂uncle drove us doon in his TA army truck like fuckin marines!!!
Which couldn't hold a candle to Londerston Bay
Bus doon the road, big fire going, boiling the tatties in the big pot, my granny hauled doon there
Tents on the beach and fresh caught clabby doos, running aboot like 'Lord of the flies' until it was time for the adults to get the cairry oot...oot, and the weans in their bed
Ah, such great memories
Millport was a rerr wee place, played in a tournament there one Summer
This from the 50's, my Mum and dad camping over in Kilcreggan
Note the kettle on the fire and the rest of the family setting up the tents
Those were the days
John & Mary camping at Kilcreggan.jpg

Back