IMMORTAL MICHAEL DUFFY

The community on here is unique in my view and it a brilliant way. It's unmatched by any other Celtic forum or group on Facebook or even on Twitter, none come anywhere close to what has happened on Celtic Noise. Michael had a huge part to play in that happening and the Noise is a fine legacy that he's left for us all to enjoy. How many of us thought that it wouldn't be the same without him yet he'd be delighted to know that it has flourished. It what was a bad year For Celtic losing Michael was the worst moment of the lot. He'd have loved Ange and all that's started to happen. It's great that he's still the centre of attention on the Noise and that thread will remain at the top of the forum where it belongs.
Allow me to ramble....I think one of the things that makes this forum so unique is the lack of moderation, you'd think a bunch of Scottish football fans who spend a fair bit of their time being either pished or affected by other substances (not me obviously) would be an absolute cluster fuck without moderation but its not, we have our arguments, at times we go too far but I believe our collective respect for this forum keeps us all in relative check and for me that standard came from Mick and other original members. A standard was set and that standard continues. We all respect this forum because its more than a football forum, its an outlet, it's a source of personal support, it's friendship, it's a family and if someone tries to damage it we pounce on them like a pack of wild dogs (cats) it's a good thing you've created here Cap, but you knew that already 👍

Allow me to ramble....I think one of the things that makes this forum so unique is the lack of moderation, you'd think a bunch of Scottish football fans who spend a fair bit of their time being either pished or affected by other substances (not me obviously) would be an absolute cluster fuck without moderation but its not, we have our arguments, at times we go too far but I believe our collective respect for this forum keeps us all in relative check and for me that standard came from Mick and other original members. A standard was set and that standard continues. We all respect this forum because its more than a football forum, its an outlet, it's a source of personal support, it's friendship, it's a family and if someone tries to damage it we pounce on them like a pack of wild dogs (cats) it's a good thing you've created here Cap, but you knew that already 👍

Chapeau!

All the lovely words on here have set me off again. 😢
Just want to take the opportunity to apologise for how I acted way u shammy I wrote some nasty shit that I regretted the next day tbh I don't want to go ove why we fell out but this thread made me realise once again how good this group Is so I'm sorry for losing the rag that way🙏💚
How long till Tony's on calling me a sooky bastard 🤣

Last edited:
Just want to take the opportunity to apologise for how I acted way u shammy I wrote some nasty shit that I regretted the next day tbh I don't want to go ove why we fell out but this thread made me realise once again how good this group Is so I'm sorry for losing the rag that way🙏💚
It's fine to get into a debate, an argument, a disagreement or a difference of opinion but name calling just isn't needed.
We're ok buddy.

P. S. Tony's a fud. 😂

:unsure: it's not really grovelling enough if you were to ask me

He's no here..."Sub ref !!"
Ya sooky bastard
😁

Aye about time you grew a set of cajones and apologised....Dont fuck wae the Govan Team in future 🏑

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back