Injuries

Are we not getting a wee touch ahead of ourselves? First things first: three points from our next game, then we can have a discussion on the team for the game against whit's their name.
Yes Frank. This is the classic 'one match at a time' situation. I don't think we will see such a poor performance against St. Johnston. This should be our only focus. And could be the making of this team. Three points and then move on.

I volunteer my services friends!

Positives:
  • Will do it very much on the cheap(Just pay me in beer)
  • WIll give it all for the club and leave it on the pitch
Negatives:
  • No stamina so can probably only go about 20 minutes per game
  • Haven't played football competitively in over 30 years
  • Get aggravated easily so will probably get a lot of cards

I volunteer my services friends!

Positives:
  • Will do it very much on the cheap(Just pay me in beer)
  • WIll give it all for the club and leave it on the pitch
Negatives:
  • No stamina so can probably only go about 20 minutes per game
  • Haven't played football competitively in over 30 years
  • Get aggravated easily so will probably get a lot of cards
With those credentials you sound perfect for Beale's next signing. Don't worry about getting carded, the friendly MIBs will turn a blind eye to your thuggery.

And that asthma you never knew you had can be treated with club supplied inhalers so your stamina will improve dramatically!

The MSM are salivating over our injury 'crisis', as well as Reo not signing a contract extension,(apparently Saudi is 'interested') and now it's Hacksaw wanting away...the good news in that AJ is back, but one man does not a team make, especially as we are heading into the shit pit in the next ten days, and the CL, where we have been found out in recent years...I would like to see the players have a dressing room meeting, no coaches, no manager and just get things straightened out before they run out onto the park...clear the air and galvanize themselves, to take on all comers and give 100%...once they cross the white line, it's up to them to play for the jersey, all this 'play this way...no inverted fullbacks, tactics etc...you're on the park, when you get the ball, just do what you do best...no amount of shouting from the touchline changes things...just my opinion, but if BR picks the team and wants them to play 'his way' and it's not working...fucking change it yourselves...time to man up Bhoys, you're playing for Celtic, and you are standing on the shoulders of legends FTMSM

The MSM are salivating over our injury 'crisis', as well as Reo not signing a contract extension,(apparently Saudi is 'interested') and now it's Hacksaw wanting away...the good news in that AJ is back, but one man does not a team make, especially as we are heading into the shit pit in the next ten days, and the CL, where we have been found out in recent years...I would like to see the players have a dressing room meeting, no coaches, no manager and just get things straightened out before they run out onto the park...clear the air and galvanize themselves, to take on all comers and give 100%...once they cross the white line, it's up to them to play for the jersey, all this 'play this way...no inverted fullbacks, tactics etc...you're on the park, when you get the ball, just do what you do best...no amount of shouting from the touchline changes things...just my opinion, but if BR picks the team and wants them to play 'his way' and it's not working...fucking change it yourselves...time to man up Bhoys, you're playing for Celtic, and you are standing on the shoulders of legends FTMSM
Well said m8 as Rodgers side tae side PISH is UTTER SHITE!! 🤬🤬🤬.. I fear the worst wae the new CH & Scales at the bak or AJ wae Ralston still at RB! We will honestly get Fukin DESTROYED in the CL if we don't bring in 2/3 before the end of the window!! The thing I can't Fukin STAND is we've had the opportunity again tae blow the Fukin FILTH oot the water & yet again we're penny pinching!! 🤬🤬🤬.. The board have ZERO Fukin Ambition in Europe & Rodgers is just hoovering up pin money tae add tae his CONSIDERABLE Millions!! Not long b4 the banners are bak oot in force me thinks coz if the roles were reversed they Hun Bastards wid BURY US!!

you think we have issues at team celtic, spare a thought for team Trump.

View attachment 23532
What a shambles of a country Dumbfuckistan is, I love parts of the US, but some states are obviously allowed to inbreed, and this is what you get as a political party...Trump is of course, always in the spotlight and he loves it, and the MAGA morons lap up his constant bullshit, anyone else would be in jail by now, but not him...a fucking reality show personality as President...says it all, and the sooner the prick is thrown in the hoosegow, the better, along with MTG Rudy the dildo salesman, and the turtle faced idiot, Mitch McConnell...Canada is not much better, with the entitled idiot we have in charge, and the Freedom convoy idiots who took over Ottawa a couple of years ago, and kidnapped the Maple Leaf flag as their standard...fuck me...I'm having a few 'moment's here, and I'm ok with it...must be something going on ;-) Fuck Trump and the GOP oh and about the injuries... 😁

Must be a lurkers dream to come on to this wonderful oasis of timkind these days.

Looks to me like the white flag is bein' hoisted. The lurkers will be rejoicing at the overpowering stench of fear.

Well, as somebody else said, include me out! REAL Govanites ( as opposed to Ibrox dwellers) don't dae fear.

Let them give it their best shot. Over the course of the season, I'm confident we will prevail.

What a shambles of a country Dumbfuckistan is, I love parts of the US, but some states are i allowed to inbreed, and this is what you get as a political party...Trump is of course, always in the spotlight and he loves it, and the MAGA morons lap up his constant bullshit, anyone else would be in jail by now, but not him...a fucking reality show personality as President...says it all, and the sooner the prick is thrown in the hoosegow, the better, along with MTG Rudy the dildo salesman, and the turtle faced idiot, Mitch McConnell...Canada is not much better, with the entitled idiot we have in charge, and the Freedom convoy idiots who took over Ottawa a couple of years ago, and kidnapped the Maple Leaf flag as their standard...fuck me...I'm having a few 'moment's here, and I'm ok with it...must be something going on ;-) Fuck Trump and the GOP oh and about the injuries... 😁
Think it was Mark Twain who said...."it's easier to lie to someone, than to convince them they're being lied to "

Must be a lurkers dream to come on to this wonderful oasis of timkind these days.

Looks to me like the white flag is bein' hoisted. The lurkers will be rejoicing at the overpowering stench of fear.

Well, as somebody else said, include me out! REAL Govanites ( as opposed to Ibrox dwellers) don't dae fear.

Let them give it their best shot. Over the course of the season, I'm confident we will prevail.
That`s the spirit Frank!! fk `em all, we will prevail!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back