Is anyone really surprised?

I agree on all your points Michael

Ad for those reasons I would like a new board.

But all the other hubris with no plan and accusations based on thin air are disturbing from some long term fans and perhaps some jokers?
Totally TET,jabba and his crew of pet scribes are front and centre of every" injustice", real or imagined, but our's do or are doing heehaw!

Reactions: TET
So all other beliefs are heretical. The Catholic church is the only show in town and everything else is fake religion and the people following the fake religions will never get into heaven as they won't receive the last rights or a Catholic funeral and haven't even been confirmed or baptised as Catholics?

So all other beliefs are heretical. The Catholic church is the only show in town and everything else is fake religion and the people following the fake religions will never get into heaven as they won't receive the last rights or a Catholic funeral and haven't even been confirmed or baptised as Catholics?
I think you need to check out what One true holy catholic and apostolic church means before you smear false calumny with your gibberish.

But I do believe that Catholic Church was founded by Christ and it has the authority to bind and loose.

Whether there are extraordinary reasons why certain people who haven't rejected that of other faiths get into heaven is the job of the Judge.

Thats not me so I dont bother myself with their extenuating circumstances.

But I do believe it might require an extraordinary grace at point of entering next world if you reject the corner stone of the faith of the apostles of Christ.

Do you reject Satan and all his wicked pomps and lures

My friend?

is this your twisted logic that makes me sectarian? Cause I dont follow your version of catholicism matey.

Im looking for the sectarian accusations you levelled against me.

I think you need to check out what One true holy catholic and apostolic church means before you smear false calumny with your gibberish.

But I do believe that Catholic Church was founded by Christ and it has the authority to bind and loose.

Whether there are extraordinary reasons why certain people who haven't rejected that of other faiths get into heaven is the job of the Judge.

Thats not me so I dont bother myself with their extenuating circumstances.

But I do believe it might require an extraordinary grace at point of entering next world if you reject the corner stone of the faith of the apostles of Christ.

Do you reject Satan and all his wicked pomps and lures

My friend?
I neither accept nor reject Dracula. He is a fictional character like Satan.
You profess to be a Catholic yet you obfuscate on the profession of faith.
The one true holy and apostolic church. If you profess belief in that there's no wiggle room. Any other belief is not true and not apostolic. It is apostasy, heresy, fake religion.

The one true holy and apostolic church. If you profess belief in that there's no wiggle room. Any other belief is not true and not apostolic. It is apostasy, heresy, fake religion.
Look pal you dont reject Satan coz he aint real good for you.

Why am I sectarian spit it out?

Look pal you dont reject Satan coz he aint real good for you.

Why am I sectarian spit it out?
There are none so blind as those who do not wish to see.
Do you want me to draw you a diagram in crayon?

I haven't obfuscated on anything you utter liar.

Your add ons to what Catholic faith are null and void. Meaningless and fact you dont reject Satan and his pomps despite being Catholic (so you claim) makes you reprobate and apostate.

Whats that fact got to do with me. Its your rejection not mine.

Not my claim sectarian or otherwise. Its your claim by rejecting what you claim is false.

Your free to do whatever you chose with your freewill.

I dont attack you for your beliefs

I defend my beliefs

That never has and never can be sectarian

Im not so sure about your bile though but im not your judge. And I dont make false claims about you out of thin air.

Look pal you have made quite a few claims against me without justification

I resent that but thats your call

Is this your idea of reasoned debate?
No your pal and you can resent anything and everything you want

Members online

Latest posts

Back