Is it time to ditch VAR altogether? BR says it is. Vote.

Ditch it?

• Yes

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Parts of it.

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
Well according to the SFA every VAR decision in Celtic games this season has been the correct call... So there
Well if they had to check all decisions and concluded there is nothing to see, then you know they are dodgy and have had to close ranks. Maybe England might export our Scottish officials and UEFA may introduce them to their tournaments. Not everyday our league gets a clean bill of health.
I believe the term for the enquiry was the fix is in guys.

Independant panel consisted of ex players and guys who played the game also according to RC.
1. Miller
2. Bell
3. Dalziel
4. Boyd
5.Thomson
6. Forester
Spring to mind as they seem to be the only ones who populate our MSM and tend to lean towards the dark side.
Lots of PKs @ pittodrie wonder what the odds will be on PK anytime to huns.
🥱

Last edited:
Well if they had to check all decisions and concluded there is nothing to see, then you know they are dodgy and have had to close ranks. Maybe England might export our Scottish officials and UEFA may introduce them to their tournaments. Not everyday our league gets a clean bill of health.
Why did they look at Celtics decisions, did someone rattle them?

This will be no comfort to Newcastle who could go out if PSG win their next fixture. I hope it will make VAR refs and field refs realise there will be consequences for blatant mistakes.
How they came to that decision makes me think corruption was involved.

This will be no comfort to Newcastle who could go out if PSG win their next fixture. I hope it will make VAR refs and field refs realise there will be consequences for blatant mistakes.
How they came to that decision makes me think corruption was involved.

I actually think that VAR was perfect for this scenario. It is late in injury time, the cross hits the defenders arm which is raised and away from the body, so it deserves another review to see exactly what happened. But then once the fuckwit referees get involved is where it all goes wrong.

The replays then clearly showed the cross was blasted from close range into the defender's chest and the ball then ricochets into the defender's arm which is only raised and up because he is running. Any normal sensible person who understands the laws of the game immediately goes, "well yes - it did accidentally hit his arm but it is not a penalty so the referee was indeed correct to play on".

I am not a fan of either, but I do not like to see teams getting cheated. Here is the incident for anyone like me that never saw it:

100% correct E ! It’s not the first time either that one of our players are assaulted And it is assault
Do that in the street and you’re lifted No questions asked We are going to end up with another Johnny Thompson if this is not stopped Tackles are one thing but yesterdays attack on Kyogo was brutal assault So what are you going to do about it board ? Wait until it’s too late because that’s coming One of these attacks will be one too far
The horrible thing is that assault on Kyogo was worse than the one that took Thompson's life in my mind. (Which, admittedly doesn't run like clockwork and is currently making me feel paranoid about being insulting, was that a crass thing to say? I didn't mean it to be, sorry folks) People, probably more than you'd think have died from being nutted like that.

But he only got booked.

Boggles the mind.

FFS, it's like something from Father Ted, "Yes, well we've marked our own homework and it turns out that we're great.
So that's that and we'll hear no more about it from you feni... Celtic supporters."

Do they truly think that anyone will take this obvious shite seriously?
This is why I drink whisky.

FFS, it's like something from Father Ted, "Yes, well we've marked our own homework and it turns out that we're great.
So that's that and we'll hear no more about it from you feni... Celtic supporters."

Do they truly think that anyone will take this obvious shite seriously?
This is why I drink whisky.
Aye thats why 🥃🥃

Back