It’s Saturday night …

I made pizza last night 45 minutes in the bread maker and the dough is done if there’s an easy way of doing something I will find it, 20 years as a council employee does that tae ye
I had 8-years and two different departments wie DCC.

If only I learned at school what I did wie the council, then I'd be lying on a beach in Barbados by now sipping banana daiquiris with some bikini-clad honey feeding me mango and pineapple.

That Sunday sauce, Rose.......that's bound to hae some Paddy's in it surely???

You can't have secret sauces unless there's some booze involved.
Hahaha, it was Pat made it up as he was the cook then, and alcohol free was a must as he’d gave up the bevy. Although one Christmas I had bought a M&S Christmas pudding and I gave him the bowl full of it covered wae custard and he was licking his lips saying that was amazing and wanted more then I checked the label and it was full of all sorts, brandy and other liqueurs nae wondered he loved it he used to be more than a wee bit partial to the drink.

no real idea about what this thread was all about and lost it half way through but just one thing to say you just canny have mince on a Sunday. It’s got to be chicken with roast potatoes and carrots and honey glazed parsnips. Oh and Sunday sauce and that’s a secret recipe no to be handed out Willy nilly love ya all and yir madness 💚
I think rose this thread is the one where anything goes
For all the nonsense away from Celtic and raffles
It’s looking like a keeper

no real idea about what this thread was all about and lost it half way through but just one thing to say you just canny have mince on a Sunday. It’s got to be chicken with roast potatoes and carrots and honey glazed parsnips. Oh and Sunday sauce and that’s a secret recipe no to be handed out Willy nilly love ya all and yir madness 💚
Honey glazed parsnips never seen one in my life do u need to kill it afore u eat it 🤣

Btw I'm copywriting that 'Mince and Totties and Secret Sauces' line just incase Celtic Rose steals it for her upcoming cookbook or SP decides to write a food inspired erotic novel! I'll let yous use it for 20% of the profits....deal! ;)
I've got a great recipe for mutton, but most of the preparation is still illegal in the UK.

I'm sure I'd get it published on the dark Web though

Back