January Rumours - Merged

Fuck me I've had enough, the board are Tory cunts, Lenny's a fanny, our players are all pish, the ranjurs are coming. Get a fuckin grip!
Reality check, 8 in a row, treble treble, league cup in the cupboard, top of the league.
Its these 'incompetent bastards' who have delivered that success, do you like French Eddy, big Forster, Elyounoussi, Frimpong? Its these incompetent bastards that brought them here.
Yes I'd like to see us strengthen the team more but for fuck sake enough of the constant negativity, please?
I'll probably get stoned for being positive! Fuck it it had to be said.

im seriously happy with the squad we have...i really am...I get people want the bellamy/keane/vega signing but our players will return from injury, we are seriously well stocked in every position (maybe not left back) but FFS we are in pole position , a squad that knows how to win...our competition is a team that has been patched together from scraps and afters....yes they beat us but so did Livingston...freak results happen in football......i dont get the angst

Fuck me I've had enough, the board are Tory cunts, Lenny's a fanny, our players are all pish, the ranjurs are coming. Get a fuckin grip!
Reality check, 8 in a row, treble treble, league cup in the cupboard, top of the league.
Its these 'incompetent bastards' who have delivered that success, do you like French Eddy, big Forster, Elyounoussi, Frimpong? Its these incompetent bastards that brought them here.
Yes I'd like to see us strengthen the team more but for fuck sake enough of the constant negativity, please?

my sentiments entirely..

BBooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm a fan of Taylor and admire Jonny Hayes as a squad player who will always do a decent, if unspectacular job. Bolingoli was poor on 29 December and the fact that Neil Lennon has shown there are consequences is no bad thing. I can't see the Bauer loan option being taken up and we seem weaker at right back with both Frimpong and Elhamed out injured. James Forrest playing at wing back with Taylor on the left works well so that's the way to go - so that leaves us short at central defence especially with Jozo's knees and Bitton / Elhamed out. Bring back Benkovic today!
Fair enough but disagree with Jamesie being a wing back. I thought defensively he was caught out too often too far up the park the other night and let their winger get the jump on him. Better teams would make us pay. In the Europa league i doubt that shape would work. Far too risky in my opinion.

Ffs get Hoopy some oxygen! He's lost the plot😳. Keep calm buddy. Typical transfer window hysteria. Whatever happens/doesn't by close of the window we're still the best team/squad by a million miles and it will end up with jelly and ice cream.
All's good in Celtic land😃

Lennon made no bones about the fact this was a player he wanted.
£1.5 million loan fee and and just over 20k a week in wages. For a title push and the Europa League I'd have said the risk could have been repaid in success and financially. Doesn't exactly point to backing the manager, but there is a risk with injury history etc but I I guess Lawwell decided this wasn't happening when Soro signed.
injury history with a dodgy knee yeah it was best to walk away ,i didn't expect anything this window the squad we have when all fit are capable maybe cover at CB

What is the pisser is the quotes from Lenny on the calibre of players he wanted and expected to bring in and none of the signings we brought in match that

So as it stands in my opinion Lenny has come out of this looking like the boards puppet

im seriously happy with the squad we have...i really am...I get people want the bellamy/keane/vega signing but our players will return from injury, we are seriously well stocked in every position (maybe not left back) but FFS we are in pole position , a squad that knows how to win...our competition is a team that has been patched together from scraps and afters....yes they beat us but so did Livingston...freak results happen in football......i dont get the angst
Yeah our players will come back from injury and will just break down again. The amount of injuries we have been getting in the last 2 years is shocking.

If wanting Celtic to be miles ahead of a fuckin shite team who shouldn't be next or near us only for a shower of miserable bastards that had the chance to blow them away but failed because of lack of ambition is negative then I'm guilty. For your information neither Forster or elyounoussi are ours and as for eddy, I distinctly remember when he was signed for 9 million most of the Celtic support were giving out fuck over it.
But who I'm I to stop you or anyone else folllowing the herd. As long as fat Pete is able to keep his driveway heated this winter you're happy!

Told you, we’re buying hee haw. Once injuries are over we have a good squad to choose from... but it’s a gamble by the board on the 9. Vic was never coming once Soro was bought.

I’d have liked to think Lennon was playing games when he started changing the tune about signings, but we’re not known for it.

just seen sevco have got kamberi on loan. Looked good last season, at least they’re throwing the dice

injury history with a dodgy knee yeah it was best to walk away ,i didn't expect anything this window the squad we have when all fit are capable maybe cover at CB

What is the pisser is the quotes from Lenny on the calibre of players he wanted and expected to bring in and none of the signings we brought in match that

So as it stands in my opinion Lenny has come out of this looking like the boards puppet
Totally agree pal. We wanted PROVEN quality ready for 1st team and we got two 21 year olds with " promise". Now I'm not saying the new guys won't turn out to be great signings. I hope they do. My problem is are they for the here and now? Our push for 9? Cos that's what we need. Let's see how Lenny plays this but after giving our new striker just 8 mins when the game was won after a half hour doesn't fill me with confidence. My fear isn't that we don't have far superior players than our rivals. My fear is that Lenny doesn't know how to use them properly.

Totally agree pal. We wanted PROVEN quality ready for 1st team and we got two 21 year olds with " promise". Now I'm not saying the new guys won't turn out to be great signings. I hope they do. My problem is are they for the here and now? Our push for 9? Cos that's what we need. Let's see how Lenny plays this but after giving our new striker just 8 mins when the game was won after a half hour doesn't fill me with confidence. My fear isn't that we don't have far superior players than our rivals. My fear is that Lenny doesn't know how to use them properly.

Exactly as seen at the last window how long would he have them sitting on the bench and giving it the language barrier excuse

Back