January Rumours - Merged

Yeah our players will come back from injury and will just break down again. The amount of injuries we have been getting in the last 2 years is shocking.

so we sign players , stock up, some players dont play, they become frustrated, disharmony creeps into the squad, players and staff fall out..we lose our mojo, we stop winning, we lose our mentality,,,a balance has to be met at a successful club of our size and for the last 4 or 5 years, we have had this almost perfect balance and harmony ....why fix something that isnt broken?

If wanting Celtic to be miles ahead of a fuckin shite team who shouldn't be next or near us only for a shower of miserable bastards that had the chance to blow them away but failed because of lack of ambition is negative then I'm guilty. For your information neither Forster or elyounoussi are ours and as for eddy, I distinctly remember when he was signed for 9 million most of the Celtic support were giving out fuck over it.
But who I'm I to stop you or anyone else folllowing the herd. As long as fat Pete is able to keep his driveway heated this winter you're happy!
Who the fucks following the herd? I'm the only cunt here that's not spouting the same pish.
I honestly dont give a fuck about Pete's drive, or his wage, or how he fucking votes but I do remember when we were playing second fiddle to the huns in every way, now we're not. Maybe, just maybe our board, our club, our team deserve a bit of respect and a bit of fucking support.

Who the fucks following the herd? I'm the only cunt here that's not spouting the same pish.
I honestly dont give a fuck about Pete's drive, or his wage, or how he fucking votes but I do remember when we were playing second fiddle to the huns in every way, now we're not. Maybe, just maybe our board, our club, our team deserve a bit of respect and a bit of fucking support.

erm...not the only one 👍

Fuck me I've had enough, the board are Tory cunts, Lenny's a fanny, our players are all pish, the ranjurs are coming. Get a fuckin grip!
Reality check, 8 in a row, treble treble, league cup in the cupboard, top of the league.
Its these 'incompetent bastards' who have delivered that success, do you like French Eddy, big Forster, Elyounoussi, Frimpong? Its these incompetent bastards that brought them here.
Yes I'd like to see us strengthen the team more but for fuck sake enough of the constant negativity, please?
I'll probably get stoned for being positive! Fuck it it had to be said.
Well phuqin said Hoopy,that rant's inspired me tae have anurra slug ae wine!!!!!

Hear you👍

Julienne
El Hamed
Bolingoli
Taylor
Soro
Polish Paddy
the gut's of £20 million, plus wages
Forster
Elyounoussi
Bauer
Loan fees plus wages
Key players signed up on improved and extended contracts
Oh £3.5 million for Turnbull, which sadly fell through
not happy clapping, just FACT! 🍺

You're following the herd. Whatever Pete does you're happy. I have nothin against the club or the team, it's the miserable fuckers who are in control of the purse strings. On paper we have superior players than the Huns, yet they schooled us in the last match. We could have avoided that if the miserable bastards in control of the club had to get some quality in, but every fuckin window they promise and fail to deliver. And yes we may well win the league, but equally we might not. That shouldn't be the fuckin case. We had the chance to kill off them bastards and the fuckin board chose not to. You don't give a fuck about money that lawell gets paid and you say you're not following the herd........ Blinkers!

Julienne - not hard enough or concentrated
El Hamed - injury prone
Bolingoli - jury we’ll out, including Lenny yesterday
Taylor - I like him, but fans divided
Soro - we’ll see
Polish Paddy - we’ll see
Forster - quality
Elyounoussi - quality, but injured
Bauer - jury out
Loan fees plus wages

Julienne
El Hamed
Bolingoli
Taylor
Soro
Polish Paddy
Forster
Elyounoussi
Bauer
Loan fees plus wages
Sell the fucking lot of them Mick canny kick a baw, and sack Lenny hes a fanny, and the board, bunch of cunts, demolish Celtic Park as well since it's no as big as the Nou Camp fucking embarrassment.
Feels good following the herd, or should I say flock? Baaaaaa! 🐑

Julienne
El Hamed
Bolingoli
Taylor
Soro
Polish Paddy
Forster
Elyounoussi
Bauer
Loan fees plus wages
Three of them we don't own. El Hamed is decent, but has been injured most of the time he's been here. Bolingoli...... Are you happy with him? Taylor played well the other night and in his defence hasn't been getting a chance, but one swallow doesn't make a summer. Soro and klimala I hope do well, but we have to wait and see. Turnbull doesn't count. So jullien is the only one out of that whole bunch that we own who you give pass mark to.

Julienne,,,Success
El Hamed ,,,,, injured
Bolingoli ,,,,,,,, lost confidence
Taylor ,,,,,,,,,, getting a game ,,,maybe
Soro ,,,,,,,, wait n see
Polish Paddy,,,,,, 14 mins,,,wait n see
Forster,,,not ours
Elyounoussi,,,,,mystery injury
Bauer,,,,,,, not much game time
Loan fees plus wages

Sell the fucking lot of them Mick canny kick a baw, and sack Lenny hes a fanny, and the board, bunch of cunts, demolish Celtic Park as well since it's no as big as the Nou Camp fucking embarrassment.
Sensible reply..........

Seen the news the chinese are lobbing there cats out the sky scrapers ,,,,,never thought of that

Well said daft arse!

Three of them we don't own. El Hamed is decent, but has been injured most of the time he's been here. Bolingoli...... Are you happy with him? Taylor played well the other night and in his defence hasn't been getting a chance, but one swallow doesn't make a summer. Soro and klimala I hope do well, but we have to wait and see. Turnbull doesn't count. So jullien is the only one out of that whole bunch that we own who you give pass mark to.
Does'nt matter D, every signing is a gamble,we don't have EPL money,phuq sake we don't even have championship money,if the player's don't turn up for a hun game who's fault is that,were we slaggin the team when we beat Nazio home and away, won the group,we've won the first available trophy and we're top of the league, onward's and upward's!HH ☘

Members online

Latest posts

Back