Kieran Tierney Transfer Thread

Nobody so far has commented on Keirons agent or his family,they most definitely have a big part to play in his transfer,. but before we talk about them lets ask ourselves,,,what would we do if someone was to offer us a poultry £50,000 per week more than we were being paid....it,s a no brainer..
The agent wants what is best for himself,,, which is a % of the Bhoy,s money... and Keirons family want what is best for him...full stop.
and I firmly believe he did the right thing..
Good luck KT..HH

So another diehard Celtic man is on his way to play in front of English fans, (not us) and what a bargain we sold him for. Some are saying that was the amount in the buy out clause. So, who made that term,the board or the player. We might never be in a position to claim 10 in a row again and it seems that either big Peter or some of the players aren't too bothered if the club achieve this feat that the best fans in the world are craving for. The English clubs, fans and media must be laughing along side the Huns at us. I guess we can always say,"but look at the magnificent players we have signed this season, we are going to be the best team in Europe again.

Nobody so far has commented on Keirons agent or his family,they most definitely have a big part to play in his transfer,. but before we talk about them lets ask ourselves,,,what would we do if someone was to offer us a poultry £50,000 per week more than we were being paid....it,s a no brainer..
The agent wants what is best for himself,,, which is a % of the Bhoy,s money... and Keirons family want what is best for him...full stop.
Good luck KT..HH
kieran it's kieran :ROFLMAO:

Good luck KT..HH
Why would someone offer us 50,000 chickens???
And it’s fuckin Kieran
Jeez oh!!!

People on here slaying the board KT all sorts.
That's the point of the Academy.a) nurture young talent and develope it
B) ready the player for first team action.
C) PUT HIM IN THE SHOP WINDOW.
D) sell on for significant money.
That's a massive part of the Club's business Model. We as fans might not like it but that's were we are along with every other Club, outside the top 4-5 in the EPL.HH ☘☘☘

I think it would be a damn shame if fans turned on the lad, he's young, and maybe the bright lights of the premiership has turned his head, I can understand people being miffed about a hoops man wanting to leave, but walk a mile in my shoes and all that, we are all hoops men who if we played at paradise none of us would want to leave, but as none on this forum will ever get the chance to do that, none of us really know what it's like to be in his position.
The board are under pressure now as they know this is a sore one for the troops to take, I hope they step up to the plate and spend a good chunk of this money. ?
With that Board, surely you must be Jesting. How much will they take in bonus money this year

People on here slaying the board KT all sorts.
That's the point of the Academy.a) nurture young talent and develope it
B) ready the player for first team action.
C) PUT HIM IN THE SHOP WINDOW.
D) sell on for significant money.
That's a massive part of the Club's business Model. We as fans might not like it but that's were we are along with every other Club, outside the top 4-5 in the EPL.HH ☘☘☘

We all know that G, fs we ain’t dumbo’s.

This near the 10 and their selling of our best WTF

Yeah I DON’T fucking like it ☘️

Just home after my AA meeting. Seen the goals there. And then this news. Dunno what I feel right now about this. Plus side, we're making a mint and have money banked. Downside we're down probably our best valued player and need to replace this.

Good luck KT..HH
ship jumpers

Back