Kieran Tierney Transfer Thread

I think it would be a damn shame if fans turned on the lad, he's young, and maybe the bright lights of the premiership has turned his head, I can understand people being miffed about a hoops man wanting to leave, but walk a mile in my shoes and all that, we are all hoops men who if we played at paradise none of us would want to leave, but as none on this forum will ever get the chance to do that, none of us really know what it's like to be in his position.
The board are under pressure now as they know this is a sore one for the troops to take, I hope they step up to the plate and spend a good chunk of this money. ?
folk forget he's been here for nearly 10yrs , good luck to him he's lived the dream and has a chance of the big time we should be congratulating him

weve sold better players in the past for less dosh so ad rather worry aboot players who dae want tae play for a cause than jump ship 1rst chance ! Hail Hail True Tims ??⚽⚽️??

stay in scotland and get your career ended prematurely by a succession of hammerthrowers,or move, set yourself,your family for generations to come, tough decision, hhmmm!
stated this previously. In any part of life anything can happen to curtail in come. If and I am saying if this is true, good on him. I said before ain't gonna comment until all transfer windows closed. then we will see how the land lies.

Back