Kilmarnock v Celtic, Another Plastic Pitch, Sunday 10th December, 12 noon kick off

Well, we have gotten exactly what we deserved from that game. We played well for the first 20 minutes and then shrank into our shells.

Killie played exactly as we all knew they would and got a deserved win.

It is fair enough losing a match to a side that plays better, but you have to at least try to play. The last 70+ minutes were a disgrace by most of the bhoys in Hoops. Yet again! Sadly, I genuinely think weeould have been much better if we had subbed on the retired Broony than anyone else.

Thankfully sevco started the season with the cockney charlatan in charge or we would be behind them in the league. Sky TV and Lawwell will be delighted that there is a genuine title race on now.

A decent first half showing, although we are a bit sleepy at the back. Greg Taylor in particular is culpable. Terrible refereeing from the blind MIB.
A complete collapse in the second half. Outplayed and out fought. We looked like a bunch of weans that were scared of the bigger boys.
Our summer signings look completely inadequate for the rigours of Scottish football.

Well, we have gotten exactly what we deserved from that game. We played well for the first 20 minutes and then shrank into our shells.

Killie played exactly as we all knew they would and got a deserved win.

It is fair enough losing a match to a side that plays better, but you have to at least try to play. The last 70+ minutes were a disgrace by most of the bhoys in Hoops. Yet again! Sadly, I genuinely think weeould have been much better if we had subbed on the retired Broony than anyone else.

Thankfully sevco started the season with the cockney charlatan in charge or we would be behind them in the league. Sky TV and Lawwell will be delighted that there is a genuine title race on now.
Agreed mate ...I don't get angry if we get beat by the better team ...but last 20 min we gave up

Back