Kilmarnock v Celtic, Sunday 14th August at 12 noon

3 nuffin efter 45, then we start the second half sluggish until Arron and Carl arrived, Calmac went forward and we fookin destroyed the Ayrshire hun bastards.

Motm either Carl or Arron or maybe Jota 🤣🤣🤣.

Rumour has it that the wee hun manager Mciness got carpet burns the day fae Ange., 😜😜

Still can’t farthing out how the challenge on Kyogo in the first couple a minutes wasn’t a penalty🤷🏻‍♂️ Then lanky arse clearly knew what he was doing with his studs up on Lenz

I'd like to see the kyogo one again. Sky showed 1 poor replay that didn't show the contact. Walker said he won the ball and that was it. The fact sky didn't show it again makes me think it was a penalty.

I'd like to see the kyogo one again. Sky showed 1 poor replay that didn't show the contact. Walker said he won the ball and that was it. The fact sky didn't show it again makes me think it was a penalty.
Defo player first then ball👍🏻

Yip that's about bang on as to how I saw it, imatim is right in that he did try to keep the game flowing but too many challenges unpunished is why I wasnt overly impressed with his performance.
I actually don't understand this focus upon the mib myself must admit.
Last season there were times when the bully boy tactics were placed upon us, and we were found wanting at times.
This is nothing new for us within Scottish football as its always been a theme that looks to be in play for the foreseeable also.
But already seen enough this season to say we are well able to handle such an approach now and more so in letting our football do the talking and show these useless hammer throwing fucks up for just how shite they remain still and can actually provide fuck all in improving the standards of Scottish football imo.
Scottish football in general has had to depend upon a more physical aspect than a quality element for way to long now, and seeing us taking that element of the game away from the thuggery so many of these SPFL teams want to play is an encouraging sign imo to actually raise the standards within the SPFL overall imo.

I actually don't understand this focus upon the mib myself must admit.
Last season there were times when the bully boy tactics were placed upon us, and we were found wanting at times.
This is nothing new for us within Scottish football as its always been a theme that looks to be in play for the foreseeable also.
But already seen enough this season to say we are well able to handle such an approach now and more so in letting our football do the talking and show these useless hammer throwing fucks up for just how shite they remain still and can actually provide fuck all in improving the standards of Scottish football imo.
Scottish football in general has had to depend upon a more physical aspect than a quality element for way to long now, and seeing us taking that element of the game away from the thuggery so many of these SPFL teams want to play is an encouraging sign imo to actually raise the standards within the SPFL overall imo.
I think Ange recognised this last Season, that why we now have cover for almost every position.
When Jenz went off up pops Starman, a more than adequate cover. Something we were lacking last year. Only one possible deficiency is what about Calmac?

I think Ange recognised this last Season, that why we now have cover for almost every position.
When Jenz went off up pops Starman, a more than adequate cover. Something we were lacking last year. Only one possible deficiency is what about Calmac?
Thought Mooy really looking good today and starting to fit in very nicely into the team so got a very decent replacement for calmac if needed now imo and Guchi still to feature yet, so no longer a position to really worry about going forward imo, still can't see where McCarthy could fit in now

Thought Mooy really looking good today and starting to fit in very nicely into the team so got a very decent replacement for calmac if needed now imo and Guchi still to feature yet, so no longer a position to really worry about going forward imo, still can't see where McCarthy could fit in now
Yes. He seemed to find his position very quickly and helped stop them building anything

Aye Mooy will be what /ange is thinking if Calmac picks up an injury, he's a wee bit off the pace at the moment imo, I'd like to see him get a full 90 mins under his belt. But can he lead the team like Callum? We'll have to wait an see.
When we start the CL games we need everyone ready to go from the 1st minute till the last.
I'm optimistic but its a whole higher level of teams we'll be playing against.

So many positive takeaways today; Jenz looks like a star in the making and he's obviously got a good rapport with CCV, the joy on the face of Starfelt and those who joined in the celebrations when he scored. He's obviously popular with his team mates and it's great to have quality and competition in defence. 5 goals from all over the park and all over the world - Viva La Quinta Brigada!

3 nuffin efter 45, then we start the second half sluggish until Arron and Carl arrived, Calmac went forward and we fookin destroyed the Ayrshire hun bastards.

Motm either Carl or Arron or maybe Jota 🤣🤣🤣.

Rumour has it that the wee hun manager Mciness got carpet burns the day fae Ange., 😜😜
Big Kyul Sclafferty, some player eh ?
Staunch as fuck, and if he wasn't going to make his mark on the game, he was going to make his mark on our players
The Ayrshire Huns and their LegoLand pitch deserve to go back down
HH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back