Kilmarnock v Celtic - Tuesday 2 February, kick-off 7.45pm - all comments here

Eddy double. Brown hattrick. Duffy to come off the bench to score a powerful header after a pinpoint cross from taylor....all disallowed and killie to win 1-0 with a last min penalty....awarded even thought the challenge, by Kenny, which was a perfectly timed one outside the box, is awarded....

Eddy double. Brown hattrick. Duffy to come off the bench to score a powerful header after a pinpoint cross from taylor....all disallowed and killie to win 1-0 with a last min penalty....awarded even thought the challenge, by Kenny, which was a perfectly timed one outside the box, is awarded....
Just outside the Box Lubo oors or there’s
Refs only see the Box that hurts us

HH 📦

Maybe this is the game to rest up Soro in as he was always going to flag after such an extended run off intense games after sitting on the bench for so long so hopefully no shite from Broony.

I'm happy enough with that young defence, but Broony will have to work hard to protect them. Time for Ajeti & Eddy to step up and earn their wages.

So tonight's tactical masterclass sees the MOTM in each of the last 3 games dropped for the captain who is finished, he slows the team down and doesn't have the legs to play at the base of a midfield diamond. 3rd choice keeper keeps his place despite being at fault on Saturday.
I hope they've given Prestwick Airport warning that Christe's back in the team.

So tonight's tactical masterclass sees the MOTM in each of the last 3 games dropped for the captain who is finished, he slows the team down and doesn't have the legs to play at the base of a midfield diamond. 3rd choice keeper keeps his place despite being at fault on Saturday.
I hope they've given Prestwick Airport warning that Christe's back in the team.
Think positive thoughts Gary. Think positive thoughts! Here, have a deludamol - they are brilliant!

Maybe this is the game to rest up Soro in as he was always going to flag after such an extended run off intense games after sitting on the bench for so long so hopefully no shite from Broony.

I'm happy enough with that young defence, but Broony will have to work hard to protect them. Time for Ajeti & Eddy to step up and earn their wages.
If anything its Turnbull rather than Soro who looked more likely to need a game out after Saturday.

Members online

Latest posts

Back