LENNON BEEN OFFERED THE JOB!!

Im personally looking forward to a more positive attacking high tempo style of football in the coming season.

Fuck anything is an upgrade on the monotony of snail paced, negative football on show the past year and s half.

I am looking forward to never seeing our defence pass a ball across our own freakin box THAT has seriously pissed me off more times than i care to mention.

Fkn amateur hour.

Anything is better than that. Lenny is the man for me.

Im personally looking forward to a more positive attacking high tempo style of football in the coming season.

Fuck anything is an upgrade on the monotony of snail paced, negative football on show the past year and s half.

I am looking forward to never seeing our defence pass a ball across our own freakin box THAT has seriously pissed me off more times than i care to mention.

Fkn amateur hour.

Anything is better than that. Lenny is the man for me.
To many cunts oan here know aw the answers I’m sorry but Lenny oor manager now so anything else is basically shite no ma choice but I don’t get paid tae pick the manager I seem tae remember when wee wim got the job there wiz a lot off so called experts havin there say and some I think willing him tae fail well you canny rewrite history ??? well some cunts think they can but if we’re celtic fans let’s get behind Lenny fuck it’s no like he’s no won anything afore ask big Virgil victor if he’s a good manager ......some right negative cunts oan here the day treble treble wiz yesterday no eight fuckin years ago HH ?????????????????

To many cunts oan here know aw the answers I’m sorry but Lenny oor manager now so anything else is basically shite no ma choice but I don’t get paid tae pick the manager I seem tae remember when wee wim got the job there wiz a lot off so called experts havin there say and some I think willing him tae fail well you canny rewrite history ??? well some cunts think they can but if we’re celtic fans let’s get behind Lenny fuck it’s no like he’s no won anything afore ask big Virgil victor if he’s a good manager ......some right negative cunts oan here the day treble treble wiz yesterday no eight fuckin years ago HH ?????????????????
exphuqinsactly Bigian HH

True. Thats the Celtic fan’s philosophy win lose or draw.

Its also fair to have your say if the manager wasn’t your choice but the minute its confirmed it used to be a case of get behind the manager 100% until such times where its unreasonable.

I note a poster saying newbies getting attacked..... bit harsh.

Think if someone posts for the first time or infrequently but comes on to rubbish NFL on such a historical day then thats dis-respectful.

NFL deserves more respect than that.

So if thats attacking newbies then am flabbergasted.

Especially since said poster has pissed off more than his fair share of posters ?

But hey wit dae a know ???

It's a good appointment

A safe one but a good one
he knows the club he knows the league , and he's not the Lenny we had years ago the only thing that will let him down is if goes back to the old coaching ways .

He needs to embrace change and build on it ,the sports science /diet stuff is important
He inherits a squad of winners and an academy that has some cracking players coming through who need coached to the modern methods in football

( something a new coach could have come in and dismantled )

He will add bite to the team that was lacking and will clear out the dead wood

He started the eight

He deserves to bring in the 10

Thank goodness you didn't need to use it Niall. Lenny came in when asked.Moyes stated he would walk from England to London Road to take the Tic job and when it came up he didn't want it.So stuff him.HH
No wanting it and no getting offered it are 2 different things Saul. From what I'm hearing Moyes wasn't in the frame and never will be. The board IMHO have got this right. There are those of you out there who know I a am a great critic of PL and board. Now I'm intelligent enough to give them credit when it's due.
Look at the Man Utd situation, Solksaer comes in as an interim, after a few good results gets the gig permanently. Look at his results since then woeful for a club of Man Utds status. Our board gave NFL the call and stipulated its to end of season. Now if after a few games they made NFL permanent manager and our form dipped to the extreme that we lost the league, I have no doubts at all you'd all be raging,sack the board all over again. No IMHO we have gone about the right way, let's all be positive and move on with NFL in charge. We are Celtic Family last time I looked so come on get together and back Lenny as our man,ill tell you this we are in for one helluva interesting ride. Let's us all embrace it, enjoy it because imo we will be celebrating more trophies than Frank Sinatra has comebacks. HH Respect to all. HH ☘️??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back