Lennon?

Bit early for the fan of the decade speech, gaun to see the hoops in the pishin rain, who'da thunk it?
Must be a new thing ,am sure there were lots of days through the 70-80-90s and even as Celtic park was being developed that we all sat in the pishin rain cup games at hampden we were guaranteed a soakin or sunstroke

if only their was social media to whinge about it we could have proved we were real fans

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be a new thing ,am sure there were lots of days through the 70-80-90s and even as Celtic park was being developed that we all sat in the pishin rain cup games at hampden we were guaranteed a soakin or sunstroke

if only their was sociam media to whinge about it we could have proved we were real fans
Aye, and don't get me started on the apocalyptic nights as we battled through the wind, and heaven forbid, the snaw🤣, what warriors we were for leaving the hoose and daring to face the elements just to watch our team, aaah, the good auld days before Scotland became a tropical paradise. 😎😎😎

Nae cover at hampdump, nae cover at the bigot dome, clay, mud, whitever the phuq yer name is , your criteria for bein a Celtic fan is how many games ye get tae, so if yer a Celtic fan in Malawi, Thailand or California, yer no' a Celtic fan? prick!
or how much ye spend? so aw the corporate feckers and Celebrities,prawn sandwich munchers who spend a load of dough they qualify as "real" Celtic fan's? do one ya feckin eejit! 🍺

Here i am subo!..are you still trying to convince yourself how good a Celtic fan you are eh?

You've never financially contributed a sausage to Celtic in years, (and you're not the only one on here)

When's the last time you jumped on a bus or a train in the pishing' rain and wind and then sat in Celtic park chilled to the fuckin' bone to watch the hoops?? you don't even contribute to the'cause via Sky, BT or Celtic tv as you've probably got a boax like most of them on here.

It costs Celtic fans like me and jinkysbtm around £1000-£1200 a year when you add up the cost of a season ticket, CL qualifiers and cup games, btw that's not taking into consideration the children (occasionally) or food and drink also my sky, bt and Celtic tv subscription costs me the best part of another £1000.

In saying what I've said it doesn't make me or jinksy or anyone that goes to the games a better fan than those that don't go, ( i get that) but it does give us the right to say what we feel and moan like fuck when we've sat through pish and paid for the privelage..so if jinksy wants to moan he's more entitled to than the majority on here that don't go to the games..please leave the jinksys a hun out buddy and go and sit and watch yer boax and leave the guy alone.
If only you so callled real fans were at the front door to meet him
:rolleyes:

Here i am subo!..are you still trying to convince yourself how good a Celtic fan you are eh?

You've never financially contributed a sausage to Celtic in years, (and you're not the only one on here)

When's the last time you jumped on a bus or a train in the pishing' rain and wind and then sat in Celtic park chilled to the fuckin' bone to watch the hoops?? you don't even contribute to the'cause via Sky, BT or Celtic tv as you've probably got a boax like most of them on here.

It costs Celtic fans like me and jinkysbtm around £1000-£1200 a year when you add up the cost of a season ticket, CL qualifiers and cup games, btw that's not taking into consideration the children (occasionally) or food and drink also my sky, bt and Celtic tv subscription costs me the best part of another £1000.

In saying what I've said it doesn't make me or jinksy or anyone that goes to the games a better fan than those that don't go, ( i get that) but it does give us the right to say what we feel and moan like fuck when we've sat through pish and paid for the privelage..so if jinksy wants to moan he's more entitled to than the majority on here that don't go to the games..please leave the jinksys a hun out buddy and go and sit and watch yer boax and leave the guy alone.

And read his post 💩. If you were at the game you would have seen that Celtic were the better team. A few poor performances by the players but we defo did enough that no one would have complained about us taking the 3 points. In the end a draw was probably fair due to Livingstone's resolute defending. Jinky can have his opinions all he wants but at least base them on facts. Livi defended well. But the stats tell you Celtic were the better team on the park.

Trying to be funny again Dilly eh? you stick to what you're good at like posting pictures of cats and dugs and piper the fukin' budgie ya wee diddy.
Ach, look at you gettin' your frilly panties in a wee tangle there, fred.

Speaking of ornithology, how's your granda's talking parrot getting on?

I bet that wee feathered friend talks more sense than you, clay pigeon

Fuck sake, fred...........when was the first time you jumped on a bus or train to the game?

I'm betting my marbles that you wouldn't know Celtic Park if it hit you in the purple pointy-heid

Just sayin, pal, buddy, chum

Trying to be funny again Dilly eh? you stick to what your good at like posting pictures of cats and dugs and piper the fukin' budgie ya wee diddy.
Living in your head rent free, troll boy/girl
It's ok, we know you're an emotional midget, your wee rants show it
You'd have to tie a fucking pork chop around your neck, to get them to play with you
Now, back to your work kid, cos those floors are not going to mop themselves

Members online

Latest posts

Back